[29]

"Where is she now?"

Soojung's brother, Seuungri came in. He seems to be in a hurry. His shirt aren't tidy.

"She's at the ER right now." Namjoon said.

"What happen?"

"After she got her check up done, we went to school and we walk from school to Seo Jisoo's house."

"She got tired, maybe." Seokjin joins the conversation.

Seungri grab his phone from his pocket and texted someone before he take a look on his younger sister's friends. "I guess, you all need to rest. Just call it a day!"

As the rest starts to get up, Namjoon remain from his seat, "Can I stay here?"

Seungri tap Namjoon's shoulder, "I know you're worried about my sister and so do I. I want you to take a rest first. I know you're all tired. I'll text you about her conditions."

Namjoon got no choice.

As Lovelyz and BTS leave the hospital, Seungri calls his other brother, Sandeul.

"Her condition is getting worse. Any moment, she'll die."

-----

Although not with his own self, Namjoon still manage to go to school. He's been holding his phone the whole night waiting for Seungri to text but got nothing.

When he enter the school, the atmosphere were dark. Most of the students were crying, they seems like mourning and most of them wearing black.

"I'm sorry for your loss."

He was surprise that Hoshi talk to him. But he didn't understand what he mean. Like, why would he say sorry for a loss? He didn't loss someone.

"Condolonce."

Sungjong suddenly appear with his eyes red, he seems like crying alot.

"Uhh."

He didn't know what to say. As far he remember, he don't remember someone died. Why would they send their condolences with him?

When he reach the classroom, he saw Bangtan, they too are crying like a baby.

"She's dead." Hoseok is the one who started the conversation.

"Who's dead?" He is really confused. It can't be his parents since they;re all fine before he left the house. And also it cannot be Soojung since her brother hasn't texted him yet about the update.

"We went to the hospital earlier to visit her before class starts." Yein said while wiping her tears and Jungkook keep stroking her back.

"We went to her room." Sujeong added.

"But the nurse told us that there is no patient in that room." Mijoo continue.

"We ask the head of that hospital." - Seokjin.

"And she told us that the patient in that room died at 3am."- Jungkook said.

"She showed us the death certificate of hers." Jiae said.

"We tried to contact the Lee family but the maid told us that the family decided to bury her dead body in the U.S." - Suga.

"They even show to us Soojung-noona's picture in a coffin." - Jiyeon.

"And it break our heart." - Jimin.

"Principal Gyu announced it to the whole school." - MyungEun.

"And decided to mourn for her death." - Taehyung.

"We just receive a text from Jisoo and Teacher Myungsoo about their condolences to the Lee family and also to us."

Namjoon couldn't say a word of what he heard. "You're all kidding, right?"

"No, we're not." Hoseok said with a serious face.

"Because we're not a goat's baby."

Taehyung receive a smack from Seokjin and Sujeong. "You still mangae to joke when the atmosphere here is serious?"

"You're all joking right?"

"What you think of us? Clown? Just to make some joke like that?"

"I am just asking here!"

Yein took her phone and show the picture to Namjoon. "Here is the evidence."

"Why? Why she left us?" Namjoon started to cry. 

  "Why? Why you leave me alone, baby? I'm still loving you~ You're leaving me right now. I hope you'll be happy." Taehyung sang.

"Yah! Kim Taehyung!"

"Hey guys I'm just trying to lit the mood up. I'm still disappointed that we can't go to U.S."

"Why? You have your passport and a visa already right?" - Namjoon asked, though he still like the idea on going to US.

"Yes. We have passports. But when we apply for VISA, they said that we can't. Our names were banned."

Namjoon sigh. "I'll go first."

He feel betray. Seungri didn't inform him about Soojung's death. He's been waiting for a single text from him.

"How the fuck you just let me leave alone! Dammit!"

"Everything has a reason. We know, I know, you know that whenever Soojung right now, she's happy. I never thought that my student will die first before me." Principal Gyu just pop out from nowhere."You don't have your rival anymore."

"She's not my rival. She's my girlfriend now."

"I'm so sorry." he clear his throat. "There are only two months before your graduation. I want you to remain the Top 1 place in class. I'm afraid that you can't concentrate now since she's gone."

"I'll do my best, Principal! I'll do this as an inspiration. I don't Soojung to be disappointed."

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

*Note 1: Check out my #TaeJeong Fanfic! I just posted the chapter 1.

*Note 2: Thank you my #banglyz family for supporting my stories. You just lit up my spirit not to stop from writing eventhough that is what my parents want me to do~

*Note 3: I think the next chapter will be the last update! This story is going to an end~ Stay tune!