[6]

** S.L.A. Chapter 5 **

Jiae hyperventilated right after she read the text message from Sujeong saying that Myung Eun and Seokjin walked together. Jiae had been suspected the two had a mutual feelings. Just like what Seokjin's reaction because Myung Eun had a boyfriend.

To: Sujeong

'Really? Why did they walked together?'

Sujeong replied to her saying that Youngjae asked Seokjin to. She feel sad. She is secretly shipping her friend to Seokjin.

"Jiae-ah! Come down here! You have a visitor."

Jiae frowned. She never expect a visitor at this early, except for Soojung, there are just a few blocks way from theirs. She went downstairs, and she saw a guy standing near the table were their family were put in.

"Your bestfriend is here. Why you didn't tell us that he's back from Los Angeles?" Miae, her older said.

They got Yoongi's attention. "What are you doing here?"

"Yah! Jiae, don't yell at him." her sister said. "I'll just leave you two there."

When only the two of them were left, Yoongi speak. "You still never change."

"What are you doing here anyway? You can go home now. I have no time to entertain you."

But she was surprise when Yoongi grab her wrists and dragged her out of their house. "Tomorrow is Myung Eun's birthday. But we will celebrate tonight. We'll have an early celebration because your friend will be out of the city."

"Mwo?"

She wasn't even inform about that. "Seokjin texted me on the other night. He is just bitter because the love of his life will celebrate the birthday with the boyfriend. Poor him!"

"Fine. Where are you taking me?"

"Buy gift for her."

**********

"Hey!"

Jungkook was a bit startle when he saw Yein at their living room waiting for him. When his mother woke him up and told him that someone is waiting for him downstairs, he hurriedly took a bath and change clothes. He knows that it is Yein. They were textmates already.

"H-hi. T-too e-early."

"Woah!" Yein exclaim. "We're wearing the same style!"

Jungkook never expect that Yein also wears a jumper same with him. Now, his face turns red. He even don't know why. He admit, at first it is just a simple puppy love that he feel for her. But day by day, it change. He don't know if this is called first love. He hates when some guys will come near to her, he can't do nothing but silent at the corner. He don't know how to approach Yein. His hearts will start to beat rapidly when she's around. He is thankful for Taehyung. Because without him, he won't get a chance to be friend with her.

"Let's go."

He thought that the world stop. For the second time, he holds Yein's soft hands. He bow down his head, and they both went out.

"Jungkook, you don't have to be shy to me." Yein said. They are now heading at Yein's car, she won't drive, she had a personal driver. "We're friends already."

Friends. He holds that name. Through friendship he gets closer to her. And he don't want to lose that chance.

"Are they a couple?"

"They look cute."

"The twins are cute."

That was they could hear from the people they've passed by. They already arrive at the mall and now looking for a gift.

"Are we really resemble to each other?" Yein suddenly asked.

"M-maybe."

Yein just chuckle at his answer. Finally, Yein already bought a gift. And then they decided to have a lunch. Before they could enter, they saw Jiae and Yoongi. Fighting over a Moomin stuff toy on the corner.

"They look cute."

During the duration of looking a gift, only Yein was talking, while Jungkook, he just nod, smile, bow down his head, rub his neck or bite his lips. Yein keeps wondering why Jungkook don't talk too much.

"Yah! I bought this for myself not for you!"- Yoongi.

"But you told me that, Moomin is mine!" - Jiae.

They don't know why the two were together. they both know that Yoongi always annoys Jiae, and that's a fact. Before they could stop the two, someone already did - Jimin and Jiyeon.

"Fighting for that bear. Seriously, Yoongi-hyung? Give that to Jiae-noona. She deserve a respect." Jimin said and he even wink at Jiae.

Yoongi frowned. "Yah! Don't add Jiae with your girls! Park Jimin!"

"Yah! Hyung! Don't say that in front of Girlfriend! I am serious now!"

Jimin is known for being a playboy in their school, not until Jiyeon busted him. "Are you really dating?"

"Yes. He is now my boyfriend." Jiyeon said.

Jiyeon became Jimin's instant girlfriend because Jimin's parents are planning to fixed him a marriage if he don't find a girlfriend. Since he keeps nagging Jiyeon about that, she agree. Though they had only one rule - NEVER FALL IN LOVE WITH EACH OTHER.

"Good to hear!"

**********

Bts and Lovelyz are now at Park's Residence to celebrate in advance Myung Eun's birthday. Since Myung Eun and Jimin's aunt were out for a business trip, only them are inside the house.

"Advance Happy birthday!" they all greeted the birthday celebrant.

Everyone seems so happy, except Seokjin. He know after this, Myung Eun will be with Youngjae. On the other day, he was surprised that Youngjae went to him and asked a favor. It was to walked with Myung Eun homed because Youngjae will prepare their stuff for a camping.

"Yah! Jung Hoseok! Who told you to step on my shoes, huh?"

Seokjin was just back at his senses because of Mijoo. The two starts fighting again. At the corner of his eyes, he caught Myung Eun staring at him. Well, he won't hope that she still had a feelings for him.

He is happy for Jimin and Jiyeon after a long small fights, finally Jimin had her. He regret that he rejected Myung Eun.

"Oww. Lee Soojung with books?" it is Mijoo again. "We're here for birthday celebration. Not a group study."

"She just want to beat me!" Namjoon said with a smirk on his face.

"Yoo Jiae? Why you're bringing a Moomin stuff toy here? We are not on a playground to play." - Mijoo.

Hoseok just shoke his head. Mijoo likes to tease others.

"Yein and Jungkook, are you sure you two are still not a couple? Lately I just notice that you wore the same dress code?" It is now Yein and Jungkook.

The two just diverted each other's gaze.

^^^^^^^^^

P.S. Lame Update. Mianhae.