[5]

** S.L.A Chapter 5 **

"Are they really dating?" Yein whispers to Jungkook.

"I-i d-don't k-know. All I-i k-know i-is Teacher S-sica send t-them out e-earlier."

Yein tries really hard to control her laugh. Seriously, everytime she talked nor approached Jungkook, he always stuttered and much worse is his face were turn crimson red.

"Are you dating?" Jisoo asked Jimin, Jiyeon, Yoongi and Jiae.

Jiyeon's face became red, Jiae diverted her gaze on the other side, while the two boys, Yoongi and Jimin just smirking.

"Me and Girlfriend are just dating at the rooftop, since Teacher Sica sent us out because I cheated with Girlfriend."

Jiyeon's face became redder. She remember what happen at the rooftop. Well, Jimin hust stole her first and second kiss and she gave the guy a hard slapped.

**

"Yah! How many times do I have to tell you that stop calling me Girlfriend." Jiyeon keeps whining.

"But you will be my girlfriend." Jimin said confidently.

"When the pig flies. It won't never happen. I will never fall in love you. I hate playb----"

*TSUP*

Jiyeon stiffened when she feel Jimin's soft and warm lips to hers.

"How could!?? You stole my first ---"

*TSUP*

"See? My kiss is the only way to make you shut."

Again, Jiyeon slapped him. "That's for stealing my first kiss." and she was about to slapped him when Jimin holds her wrists.

"Slap me again, I won't think twice on kissing you again."

**

Jiyeon just keep her mouth shut when she suddenly remember what happen on the rooftop. But Mijoo still interrogating them.

"And how about you?" Mijoo asked Yoongi and Jiae.

Mijoo frowned when she feel that Hoseok will put her down. She glared at him. "And who told you to put me down?"

Hoseok sheepishly smile at her. "Hehe. I am tired already carrying you."

"And you allow me to stand up? Well anyway this is your fault why you're carrying me."

Then Hoseok guided Mijoo to sit beside Soojung. "Buy my lunch. I'm hungry. We will eat with them."

"But you promised me that we will have our first lunch date. Why with them?"

"Change of mind, Hobie. Common sense."

With heavy heart, Hoseok went to the counter to order him and Mijoo's food.

"Well, it should be Mijoo we will be asking if she's dating with Hoseok." it is Jiae who is now grinning.

Mijoo only give them a grinned on her face. Earlier at the clinic after Nurse sunny left them, she cried hard. Not only because of the pain on her ankle and also about her family issues.

**

"I'm sorry. Please don't cry." Hoseok said to her. "Does your ankle still hurt?"

"No." she half lied and wipe her tears. "I'm just wondering why we always fight since I was transferred here."