Chapter 1

(MariRue has won the name game. Go give her a follow! The new name for Ty, is James.)

Let's get things straight, I have the hottest boyfriend EVER! Well... he may not be the hottest to most people, but to me, he is perfect!

He is very tall and muscular. His skin is a deep amber and his eyes are the darkest shade of brown I've ever seen. When he smiles the cutest dimples show. His jaw line is so sharp it could cut paper. So yeah he truly is perfect!

********************************************

I was sitting on the bleachers of the gymnasium watching him play basketball with all of his friends. I'm really not supposed to be in here but I wanted to surprise him.

"Vienna?" I heard him shout from the other end.

"Hey James! You caught me" I put my arms up in surrender, as he jogged over to me and kiss me quickly. Making sure none of his friends saw. He hates when they seen his sensitive side.

"I just wanted to see you before our date later" I told him very sweetly holding his hand. Today marks our 3 year anniversary. It's crazy it's been that long!

"Ok you crazy Wildflower" that's his nickname for me, Wildflower. "You better leave though you know how coach is 'no girlfriends at practice, it's to distracting'" he tried to do his best coach voice. He kisses me one late time before returning to the courts for practice.

********************************************

When I got home it was about 4:30. I decided to get ready for our date. James was picking me up  at 7:00 for dinner.

I took a shower, and got dressed. I pulled out a dark purple skin tight dress that fell just before my knees. I put on my black platform heels that I only use for special occasions. Even with the heels I'm still super short standing next to my 6 foot something boyfriend. I finished my look with subtle makeup and finished straightening my waist length natural red hair.

"Damn, I look good" I said to myself, as I looked at my reflection. I was pleased with the way I looked. It's not everyday I get to dress up like this. I grabbed my black pea coat and sat on the porch to wait for James.

********************************************

It was a very nice night. The stars and the moon were starting to peek through the magenta sky as the sun was setting.

I've been sitting out here for a while now so I checked my phone.

"Shit it's 7:15. That boy is 15 minutes late" I said to myself starting to get annoyed.

As soon as said that I heard the tires screech to a halt in my parents driveway.

"Hey Wildflower! Sorry I'm late. Practice ran a little longer today" he said getting out of his car. He jogged to the passenger side and opened the door for me. What a gentlemen.

"That's ok boo!" I said then kissed his nose. He wrinkled it which made me blush a little cause it's just too darn cute. Like a little lost rabbit trying to find food.

He closed the door and went to the drivers side and we headed off to dinner. But he never told me where we were going.

A/N- I just want to thank you for reading this. Let me know how I'm doing! Comment and vote!!! I'll try to update soon. Thanks again guys!!!