Chapter 4

|Vienna's POV|

At about 6 am, James and I awoke to his alarm going off. I helped him pack up the car, and then we both got changed.

"James, I look like a fucking hobo" I said. I was wearing sweatpants and a tank top that had a small coffee stain on the front of it. Also, my hair and makeup were beyond words, messed up.

"But a cute one" he said, then kissed me.

I got into his car and curled up like a baby in the seat. "Why couldn't we do this on a weekend" I yawned out.

"Because" he paused looking for an answer. "Because then it wouldn't be our anniversary anymore would it?" He finally said tapping my nose.

-------------------------------------------------------

At 8 we pulled into the school parking lot. We got out and laced hands and walked into the building.

James and I are both juniors in high school except I'm 17 and he's 16.

James bro hugged most of his friends. I'm not to fond of his friends, they smoke weed and drink way to much. I mean I'm one for a drink or 3, but not until I'm passed out.

-------------------------------------------------------

James walked me to first period, in which he kissed me goodbye, but was distracted by someone or something in the classroom.

"What's wrong babe?" I asked him, obviously curious as to what he saw.

"Nothing" he said squinting. He shrugged, kissed my hair and walked away before I could say anything else.

I was so confused. Why was he acting like this?

-------------------------------------------------------

I walked into first period, U.S History and there was a kid I've never seen before, standing at the front talking to the teacher. He was taller than James and was talking down to Mr. Frone, the teacher.

The bell rang indicating class has started.

"All right class, we have a new student joining us, his names Kyle" he clasped his hands together. "Kyle there's an open seat next to Vienna, why don't you take a seat" he pointed at the empty seat next to me.

Great, I liked sitting alone. So I moved my stuff and the lanky blond boy sat down.

"Hi, I'm Kyle" he said putting his hand out for me to shake. I shook because I didn't want to be rude.

"Nice to meet you, Kyle" I gave a small smile. I hate to admit but he is kind of cute.

-------------------------------------------------------

After class, I was walking out the door when someone grabbed my arm.

It was Kyle.

I rolled my eyes then turned around and sweetly smiled.

"Can I help you Kyle?" I asked politely.

"Uh yeah... where's this math class located" he said pointing to his schedule.

"Well, lucky you I have that class too. So you can walk with me" I said.

The walk to math was kind of awkward; because he is so tall, he couldn't hear anything I said without bending close to mouth. Which was really uncomfortable.

All I knew next is that I'm going to regret walking with Kyle, because as he bends down to hear me, I see James approaching , and fast, fuming almost. I stopped frozen in my tracks not knowing what to do next because it was already too late to move.

A/N- Does anyone actually reads these? I'm really sorry this is so late. I promised it last week, but I've been really busy. Now I'm on spring break so I can update more. I really hope you liked my cliff hanger chapter. This was one of my favorites I think. I'm going to try to get chapter 5 done soon. Don't forget to vote and comment! I'll take any positive or negative (as long as it's no hate, just something that could improve my writing) feedback. Thanks again!!