Chapter 18

I woke up in Kyle's arms that morning. It was really humid out but I didn't mind. I laid there, silently until he woke up moments later.

"Good morning gorgeous" he yawned.

"Morning" I said as he squeezed me closer.

My phone started ringing, it was Ty. I hit the ignore button and saw all the missed calls and texts from both him and Audrey, and my mom.

"Fuck" I sat up.

"What?" He sat up as well.

"They're gonna figure this out, if we're both missing, and neither of us are answering" I put my head in my hands.

"Don't worry, we'll figure something out" he lifted my chin up and kissed my nose.

Why does he have to be like that. All cutesy and charming, because of that we are in deep shit.

"So just a question" I looked at him "if I'm not mistaken, did we uh you know, hook up last night?" I asked him.

"Yes we did" he got out of bed, he was wearing just boxers and walked to the bathroom.

I smiled very largely after what he had just confirmed and fell backwards back into the messed up bed.

Even though I have dated Ty for years, this felt right. I mean, me and Kyle. I feel something between us. I feel that Ty and I have fizzled out, there's nothing left to give anymore.

Thinking about that made me upset, and mad. I got out of bed, and grabbed my dress and rummaged through his closet to find me some clothes. I settled on a basketball t-shirt and shorts. None of this fit me, but I'm not wearing that dress.

I exited his room as he was coming out of the bathroom.

"Where are you going?" He grabbed my arm.

"Home" I shook free and kept walking.

"What just happened?" He followed me to the living room.

I turned and started to cry "I can't do this anymore, what about Ty? I've hurt him once and he has physically hurt me. I don't know what to do" I sat on the chair trying to compose myself.

"Listen, you need to figure it out, because in the end someone is going to get hurt. Whether it be me, Ty, or Audrey" he kneeled in front of me and held both of my hands.

"Yeah but this is all stressing me out" I looked into his eyes.

I leaned in and kissed him, he grabbed my face and gracefully pulled me onto the floor and into his lap. It was gentle and lasted a good minute or so.

It feels like I'm being torn apart by everyone I love.

"Can you please take me home" I asked still in his lap.

"Of course Gorgeous" he picked me up and carried my to his car.

********************************************

I came home to complete chaos. There was a police car outside and my mom in tears on the porch.

"What's going on?" I sat next to her.

"Where the hell have you been? Your father and I were so worried about you" she hugged me.

Shit.

"I was out" was all I said.

My father came running out to and engulfed me and my mom into a hug.

The officer left and told me to always notify my parents where I am.

Well there goes any real fun I had planned.

We all walked inside and I sat at the table while my mom prepared some food to eat.

"What are you wearing?" My dad asked putting his paper down.

"Oh nothing, just some old clothes" I shrugged and got up to head upstairs.

I was waking upstairs and I over heard my mom "that Kyle dropped her off this morning"

"I don't like him, he seems shady" my dad responded.

Great, just great.

I haven't looked at my phone in a while and decided to see the damage. Yup, 37 missed calls from Ty, 32 from my mother and 43 from Audrey. I didn't want to talk to either Ty or Audrey. I'm going to try to avoid them as long as possible. I can't fuck things up.

On that note I decided to lay down and take a nap until I was summoned downstairs for dinner.

***I'm doing a contest. The name Ty is starting fizzle out (like his and Vienna's relationship). Like I don't know if I like it anymore.
Should I keep the name? let me know in the comments. Or change it? If you think I should change it, comment name suggestions in the comments and I will pick one and you will get your name tagged in the first chapter of the book. If you need a photo reference, go all the way to the end of chapter 9 when I uploaded the inspiration pic. Thank you!!!***

A/N- so I know this is a shorter chapter and they probably will be now for a little while, but what do you think??? Don't forget to Comment and vote!!