Chapter 15

James finally arrived. I was sitting on one of the benches outside the school. He pulled up and rolled down the window.

"Why so sad?" He asked leaning over the center counsel.

"Nothing" I got up and started walking towards the passenger door.

"Ok?" He raised an eyebrow in confusion. "Want a smoothie? I'll take you too Smoothie Hut" he had a large grin on his face.

********************************************

We got to Smoothie Hut and we walked inside. To my surprise when I was here with Kyle not that long ago, the girl who took our, is working today.

"Hi how can I help you?" She asked looking a James and slightly blushing.

"I'd like..." I started, then she cut me off.

"Strawberry coconut delight?" She remembered.

"Uh...yes" I stammered.

James looked back and forth between me and the worker before taking his order. "I'll have a peach mango" he said.

I looked at her and then she looked at me. She knew exactly who I was and I could tell she was wondering who he was, because she kept looking at him then back at me.

We got our smoothies and headed towards one of the tables to sit and drink our smoothies.

"How did she know what you wanted?" He asked still mesmerized.

"Well the other day, Kyle and I came here. He order what you just ordered and I ordered this, and somehow she remembered" I told him.

"You and Kyle?" He teased raising both eyebrows at me.

"Not like that." I rolled my eyes.

"He talks about you a lot actually" he said. "He texts me all the time" he looked up from his smoothie.

"Oh" I bluntly said.

"What is your problem today?" He sat up.

"If ya really want to know. It's Kyle. He's sweet talking me up and stuff, he's knows we're on a break. I feel like he's manipulating me" I breathed out at once.

"He just likes you that's all" he shrugged.

"Well I've made my decision. James do you want to go to prom with me?" I've had enough, I want to go with him.

"Yes. Baby, I do" and with that he leaned in and kissed my forehead.

A/N- Sorry this is a such a short chapter. But it's a major part too, especially the end of it. I hope you enjoyed!! Don't forget to vote and comment! Thanks for reading!!!