Chapter 12

After school was out Kyle dropped me off at home. When I reached the front door an unexpected surprise was waiting for me.

I looked down and there was a bouquet of flowers on the front porch. I picked them up and note fell from them. It read:

"To my lovely Wildflower.

~James"

I picked up the flowers and went to open the door. When I place my hand on the knob of the door, I realized it was already unlocked.

I opened the door and on the floor was another note.

"Don't freak out but I'm in your house. Look straight ahead and follow the petals"

I looked up from the note and sure enough hundreds of rose petals were scattered in a path like form on the floor. I followed the petals which led me through the kitchen and then to the stairs. At the foot of the stairs was another note:

"Almost there beautiful. Climb the stairs and head towards your room"

I obeyed the note and walked up the stairs and made a left to go to my room. Outside of my door was my bedside table with some more flowers and small teddy bear and another note.

"Come inside to see your surprise"

I Opened the door slowly. There were no lights on but the room still gleamed with a dozen candles. I turned the light on and on my bed Ty was holding another bouquet of flowers and a box of chocolates.

I was beyond confused. I walked up to him and he put the stuff down on my bed and wrapped me into a big hug.

"What's all this for?" I said squeezed between his arms and chest.

He released from our hug, looked me in the eyes and turned towards my bed to grab the chocolates. He handed me the box and just stood there.

"Open it" he pointed at the box.

I opened the box and inside the chocolates were arranged in a word. They spelled "Prom".
I felt my eyes tear up a bit. He did all this for me. I knew he truly loved me.

"When you came over on Saturday I noticed you still had on our necklace. That's when I realized you still cared for me" he sat on my bed.

And I did care for him. A lot actually.

I walked and sat next to him. I still haven't spoken a word I was shocked, surprised, ecstatic and all those in between.

"Aren't going to say something?" He looked at me.

I turned my head to face his. I looked him in the eyes. I placed my hand on his cheek and caressed it with my thumb. I then put my other hand on the other side of his face and pulled it closer. I brought our lips together. It was gentle and passionate. He sunk into the kiss and pulled me closer. He placed me on his lap and kissed me harder. I pulled away.

"I'm gonna take this as a yes?" He snickered.

I glared into his lust filled eyes and smirked "you can bet your ass it's a yes" and kissed him roughly.

He fell backwards with me on top. He found the edge of my shirt and ripped it off. He literally ripped it in half. I sat up looking at the ripped shirt. Then I started to laugh. Ty sat up to reconnect our lips, taking me back down with him.

In this moment I knew tonight was going to be a good night. I'd finally be back in his arms. I finally get to wake up next to him again. To be honest, it felt great too.

A/N: I know I haven't written a lot with Kyle but who do you ship Vienna with? James? Or Kyle? Comment what you think! Don't forget to vote! I love you all so much and thank you for reading!