Chapter 21

Fast forward to Audrey's birthday...June 25th

The floor was cold when I woke up in Audrey's bedroom. I decided to sleepover so I could help get ready and set up decorations.

And yes, I was on the floor. Audrey is not the type to give up her bed for someone. She gave me a pillow and a sleeping bag, that's it.

I got up and started rolling the sleeping bag up. Audrey was sprawled all over her bed, I grabbed my pillow and started smacking her with it, singing happy birthday really loudly.

"I'm up!" She laughed

I grabbed her ankle and started pulling her of the bed. All of this action made me super sweaty and tired and I had to sit down.

"Happy birthday Audrey" I laughed from her desk chair.

"Thanks honey" she got from her bed. "We have a big day ahead of us, so start getting ready" she started rummaging through dresser drawers.

I went to my bag and grabbed the t-shirt and shorts I planned to wear.

We went to the bathroom and brushed our teeth and did our hair. We then went downstairs and left to go to the event center, where Audrey's party will be.

When we got there the table and chairs had been dropped off. We had to arrange them in the set up Audrey wanted, which was rows lining the dance floor.

I started lifting a chair, when I became super sweaty again and had to sit down.

"You alright?" Audrey asked.

"I'm fine, it's just really hot in here" I fanned myself with my hand.

"True" and she picked up another chair.

I cooled down and continued to work, setting up took longer than expected because of all our breaks we took. But 2 hours later it was finished.

********************************************

Back at Audrey's house we were getting ready for the party. I was standing doing my hair when I got a really bad cramp and had to sit down.

"Are you alright?" She put her straightener down.

"I'm fine, it's just cramps" I said as it lingered for a little bit.

We finished getting ready and headed out to the party.

********************************************

We got to the event center and it looked beautiful! All the lights were strobing and the DJ's music was thumping.

Audrey invited roughly 100 people and about 80 of them showed up. She has a ton of fiends, from all the partying she does. I also think s few of her ex boyfriends are here.

I spotted James and Kyle talking in a corner and I decided to go up and say hi.

"Hello party animals" I threw my arms around both of them.

"Are you drunk?" Kyle leaned down to look at me.

"Not yet" I joked. I don't get drunk. Plus the only alcohol here is if you sneak it in.

I walked back into the dancing crowd. I found my table and sat back down. I drank my water. I felt so sick.

"I want to thank everyone for coming, now let them eat cake!" Audrey, drunk as hell announced as the cake was served.

The waiter handed me a slice of cake. Chocolate with strawberry filling. The frosting was hot pink and there were edible sparkles on it. It looked absolutely delicious. I grabbed a piece with my fork and put it in my mouth. I felt sick again.

I got up and ran to the bathroom. I threw up everything. The cake, and the chicken dinner I had earlier in the night.

Audrey came in and grabbed my hair.

"Are you all right?" She bent down next to me.

"I'm fine" I threw up again.

Then I felt fine. I got up, washed my hands and fixed my hair.

"I'm worried about you today" she patted my back.

"It's just a little fluke, I'll be fine" I smiled "now let's go parttyyyy" I ran out of the bathroom.

I ran out and was dancing the music. I spotted Kyle and grabbed his arm and started to dance with him.

The feeling swept over me again. Making me tired, extra sweaty, and nauseous. I dodged Kyle and headed straight to the bathroom, passing James along the way.

James followed me into the bathroom, "you all right wildflower?"

"Yeah I'll be..." I threw up again. "Fine"

"No you're not" he ran out.

"Don't leave" I cried out.

He came back with Audrey. Her face was full of concern.

"James is going to take you home" she said kneeling down next to me.

"Fine" I sat against the toilet stall.

James walked back into the bathroom and helped me up. He or his arm around me and helped me out.

"I have to say bye to Kyle first" I steered in the other direction.

"Alright" James walked me over.

I said bye to Kyle and Audrey too. James walked us out to the car which he brought up to the door.

"You don't seem ok" he said with genuine concern.

"I feel fine now" I shrugged. "Just every once in a while, I feel that way"

"You should go to the doctors. That's not normal" he said, turning onto my street.

"Of course it is! It was just hot and sweaty and I ate too much" I was trying to play this cool.

"You barely ate anything. You had two bites of chicken and one bite of cake before you were in the bathroom throwing it all up" he raised his voice a bit.

We got to my house, he walked me I'm and said hi to my parents. He explained to them what had happened throughout the night.

He came into my room and tucked me into my bed and kissed my forehead before leaving. I felt better now.

A/N: I hope you are all enjoying the story! I cannot believe this has over 600 reads! Thank you all so much. I couldn't have done it without you guys. Don't forget to vote and comment. The girl's party outfits will be posted below.

Audrey's:

Vienna's:

Vienna's: