Chapter 23

"Audrey what do I do?" I sobbed while she held me in her arms.

She was gently stroking my hair, "I don't know" she was crying too.

I sat up and looked at her, I wiped her tears, "why are you crying?" I quietly laughed out.

"I'm scared for you" she let more tears roll down.

This is the second time I've seen her cry, and the first time was fake. This time it was real.

We sat quietly in the bathroom, when someone knocked on the door. We gathered our belongings and splashed cold water on our faces.

When we walked past the clerk, I gave her a small nod to assure her. I saw her mouth that it'll be ok.

I liked her. She was maybe in her 50s, brown hair turning gray. I'll be coming back to talk to her.

We got to Audrey's car, "can I go to your house?" I asked.

"I got kicked out. Im staying at my boyfriend's for now" she got into he mr car.

I was definitely not going there. Conner is a slob, more of one than James.

James. What do I tell him? It's not his, I know it's not.

"Well we could go to Jame's place or Kyle's'" she said getting into the main road.

"Neither, can we just drive or go the park" I said frazzled.

"The park it is" she headed towards the nearest park.

The ride to the park was silent. I just need fresh air, a breeze. I'm suffocating in my own fears. It's dark and hard to breath.

********************************************

We got to the park and I quickly got out of the car. I found the nearest bench and a sat down. I thought about everything that is happening now.

I'm going to be a mom, I'm supposed to graduate next year. Will Kyle even stay with me? I have to tell him.

Audrey came over and silently sat down next to me. I looked over at her. Her eyes were closed and and she was slowly breathing in and out. I decided to give that a try. I tried to clear my mind, but it all came racing back.

"Audrey, I need your phone" I asked her, snapping out of my thoughts.

"Um sure?" She grabbed it out of her purse and handed in to me.

I went through her contacts to find Kyle's number I dialed it and he answered. I told him to meet at the park. I didn't tell him it was me, but he could probably tell it was.

Kyle got to the park. He found us and sat down on the other side of me.

"What's up guys?" He asked "why are we in the park"

"I needed to clear my head and comprehend what's happening" I shook my head.

He raised an eyebrow, "what's happening where you need to clear your mind?"

It was almost sarcastic, I had so many problems. Between him and James. But this was the biggest one yet.

I started to cry again. Kyle quickly hopped off the bench and kneeled in front of me.

"Vienna, what's wrong? What happened?" His voice shook a bit.

I proceeded to reach for my purse and pulled the box of positive test out. I handed them to him.

"I pregnant" I whispered through my sobs.

He started to smile, "it's mine?"

"Yes, asshole. How could you be happy? We're 17 fucking years old, I had plans" I was yelling at him.

Audrey immediately out her arm around me, "shhhh clam down"

"Don't tell me to be calm" I snapped.

She let go of me, and sat back.

"I'm sorry" I sadly looked at her. "It's hormones I guess" I kind of chuckled a bit.

Kyle was still looking at the tests. He'd look at them and then at me. He did that about three times.

He was truly happy about this. I was terrified, maybe he was too, but he hid it well.

"Did you tell James yet?" He finally spoke.

"No, I just found out" I was still quiet.

"You should tell him soon. Like sooner than later" he got up from the ground. He wiped the grass off his now dirt stained jeans.

He pulled me up and wrapped me into a hug. I gave in and squeezed him tight. I then felt another pair of arms around us, Audrey.

"Don't leave me out" she laughed.

We let Audrey in the middle and we squeezed he tight. We were all laughing.

At that moment it felt like everything would be alright. We could get through this. But I still have yet to tell James, my parents and Kyle's parents.

A/N- what do you think Vienna will do? Comment and vote! Thank you all so much for reading. I'm so flipping tired, I started Tennis practice this week and I'm so sore and tired.