Chapter 10

|Kyle's POV|

Two days after Vienna got out of the hospital, I was cleared to leave. My ribs were healed and my black eye has faded.

When I got home I was really bored. My parents left to go to their friends party and I was left alone. As usual.

I wanted to hang out with someone, I couldn't with James because all we do is drink. I'm not down for that today. I decided to text Vienna.

K: Hey Vienna, it's Kyle, I just got out of the hospital.

V: Hey Kyle, that's great! How are you feeling?

K: Pretty good, want to go get a smoothie? I'll pick up in 20?

V: Sure, see you then.

I took a shower and got ready to pick her up.

When I got to her house I walked up to the door and rang the bell. Her mother opened the door with a slightly confused look on her face.

"Hello Ma'am, I'm Kyle" I said taking my SnapBack off.

"Well hello Kyle, come on in. I didn't know Vienna had another boyfriend...I mean guy friend" she motioned for me to take a seat.

I took a seat and shortly after, Vienna strutted down the stairs.

"Hey Kyle" she waved.

She looked very cute in her skirt and top. If this 'date' goes well, I might ask her to prom.

"Ready to go?" She headed towards the door.

I got up and thanked her mom for letting me in.

*******************************************

We arrived at The Smoothie Hut, and the girl at the counter took our order.

I order a peach mango, and Vienna got a strawberry coconut delight. She started to get her wallet out to pay, but grabbed her hand with the wallet in it and put it it back in her purse.

"This is on me sweet heart" I winked at her.

"Thanks" she blushed.

I found us a table where we could sit and talk for a bit.

"Have you ever been here?" She asked.

"Well I sorta of just moved here...so no, I have never been here" I laughed.

We talked for a while and before we knew it was just about dinner time. She had plans with her family and I had my own. I just might end up at James's place after all.

I pulled up to the front of her house and shut the car lights off. The sun was low in the sky, and nearing dusk.

"Thank you for the smoothie Kyle. I had fun" she said grabbing the door handle.

"I'll walk you up. I want to make sure you get inside safely" I started getting out of the car. I got out and went to the other side of the car and opened it for her.

We walked to her front porch and she turned and looked at me. Then I went for it...

"Vienna, if your not busy June 4th, you want to go to prom with me?" I asked her "as friends" I quickly added.

"Kyle I'd love that but, I'll have to think about it. Ty and I might be getting back on track" she rested her hand on my arm and sadly smiled.

I headed down the steps when she unexpectedly came after me.

"Kyle wait!" I was hoping she'd made up her mind and say yes, but instead she pulled me down to her level and gently kissed my cheek.

"I'm still thinking" she winked and disappeared into her house.

*SCROLL DOWN FOR KYLE'S CHARACTER REVEAL!!!*

A/N- another long awaited chapter. Sorry about that. What did you think about this chapter? Tbh I thought it was alright. But it's leading up to a lot. I hope you enjoyed and don't forget to VOTE and COMMENT! I respond to most comments. Also if you have any suggestions, or ideas you want to share, please feel free to message me. Whether it be in PM or on the chapter!! Thank you for reading!
xoxo,
Van!

And behold KYLE!!