Chapter 26

This one I was doing on my own. No Kyle. He slowly drove up to James's apartment. I got out and slowly walked up the driveway. When I got to the door, I turned and looked back at Kyle waving him off. I gave a slight knock on the door. This time he actually answered.

"Hey baby, what's up?" He pulled me into a hug.

"We have to talk" I sternly said as I wrestled out of his grasp.

He gestured for me to come in. I sat at the table and patted for him to sit down. He gave a questioning look, but paused his video game and sat down.

"So we've had our ups and downs recently" I folded my hands together.

"More downs than ups it seems" he sarcastically breathed out.

"Well what I'm about to tell you is a down" I took my eyes away from his, "I'm pregnant"

"Wait...we didn't...shit" he let out a long sigh and sunk into the chair.

I can't tell if he knows it's not his or not. He stayed in that same position thinking everything over. My eyes darted all around, I couldn't look at him straight.

He looked me dead in the eye, "who's is it? I know sure as hell it ain't mine"

I looked away, ashamed of everything I've done, "Kyle's"

I sheepishly looked down and tried to cover the tears. But it was no use. He knew I was crying.

"You fucked my best friend and got knocked up? Real mature of you Vienna, real fucking mature" he stood up, and ran his hands through his hair and then to his face.

I proceeded to stand, "listen I'm sorry, but that night at prom, you might as well having been fucking Gen"

"You're getting rid of it right?" He turned and faced me.

I crossed my arms and raised my eyebrows in shock, "excuse me? No, it's my choice to keep it, whether Kyle stays or not"

"And if he doesn't?" He crossed his arms.

"Then I'll deal with that when the time comes. If it does" I grabbed my purse and started calling Kyle.

I wiped my tears away when I walked out the front door. The only support I have is Kyle's and his parents. I don't even know about my mom.

Life was getting difficult and the only to go up, is to start at the bottom.

A/N- YES I KNOW ITS LATE AGAIN. SO I DON'T MAKE THIS MISTAKE AGAIN I WONT BE POSTING UNTIL SEPTEMBER 24th. I JUST NEED EXTRA TIME. Also I know this is short, but I wanted a chapter with just Vienna and James. Don't forget to vote and comment.