Chapter 26

(17 weeks pregnant)

The past 2 weeks have been a struggle in school. It's really hard to focus when you have a small being growing inside you. Also some girls sneer and some boys look me up and down.

Nugget is starting to pop out and there's barley any clothes to cover. I've decided to embrace this beautiful mistake. I try to dress as cute as possible and I wear some maternity clothes. Ones my mother has bought and brought over to the house.

Kyle has been in and out all week. He stays out late, and comes home high sometimes. We now share a room and are making the guest room a nursery for nugget.

We ordered our furniture set for the baby, and it arrived. We put it al together but are waiting until we find out what Nugget will be before we continue.

***

My alarm went off at 6 this morning so I could get ready for the day. I turn, and the other side of the bed is empty and the covers haven't even been rustled. No wrinkles.

I walked down stairs to get a glass of water, and Kyle's mother sat at the table with a cup of coffee. She looked upset.

"Good morning" I sat with my glass of water. "Is everything ok?"

"It's Kyle, he's never around anymore. He needs to be with you"

"He doesn't need to be with me all time" I reassured her.

"No, he needs to not party. I hear him come home every night late. He hasn't even come home yet" she started to tear up.

He hasn't come back yet? So he's been gone for almost two days. What's his problem? She's right he does need to be here.

***
It's been 4 days and still no Kyle. His mom called the police to send out a search for him, and nothing still.

That night he finally came back, sober for once.

"Where the hell have you been?" His mom yelled out.

I ran up to him and he gave me a hug. "I'm so sorry" he nuzzled his face into my neck.

"I can't accept your apology. You've been MIA for four days and you're never around. You've missed a lot." I broke away, and gestured to my growing bump.

"That's nugget? It's gotten so big" he placed a hand over my stomach.

"Yes. You would have noticed if you were here more often" I scolded.

"I get it. I'll be around more often I swear" he grabbed my head and kissed it.

A/N- Short chapter because I needed to update. I hope you like it! Don't forget to vote and comment!