Chapter 14

It was finally lunch time and I went to go sit with Audrey. Our table sat me, Audrey, Kyle and Mckenzie, Audrey's I older cousin.

We all sat down except for Kyle. He was no where to be found. Probably what happened earlier upset him.

Ten minutes into lunch he finally came over to sit with us.

"Where were ya?" Audrey asked.

"I had to finish my physics test" he started unpacking his lunch.

"Ooo so you're smart?" She looked intensely at him.

Something tells me she might like him. She always gets this way around the guys she likes, and trust me she likes a lot of them.

"I guess so" he was very quiet today, and I know why.

"What hell is wrong with you today? You are really bumming me out." She ruffled her eyebrows.

"Nothing, just nothing" he said.

"Ok, well...are you going to prom?" Audrey perked back up again.

Kyle immediately looked at me and I looked back then looked away. The heat started rising up my neck making its way to my cheeks. I didn't say anything.

"I don't know" he shrugged, looking back at me.

Thankfully the bell rang and I could get out of there. I packed my stuff up and threw my garbage out and made my way to the exit.

I then felt Kyle grab my wrist and tug me in the opposite direction I was supposed to be going.

"Kyle! What are you doing?" I yelled out.

"You'll see" he winked.

Before I knew it we were at the janitors closet. He opened it and pushed me inside and then him following. He shut the door and turned the light on.

"What are we doing in here?" I asked.

He plopped me on one of the buckets and he sat across from me.

"We are here to talk" he crossed his arm.

"To talk? I'm skipping class to talk? About what?" I crossed my arms in return.

"Us" he pointed back and forth between us. "What are we?" Hs asked.

"I don't know" I sighed out. "One minute James does something cute, then next it's you. I don't know what I want!" I threw my hands in the air.

Kyle caught them and leaned even closer and before I knew it his lips were pressed to mine. I entangled my hands in his hair and let us kiss for a while.

I finally pulled away. I looked deeply into his eyes and he rubbed his thumb against my cheek.

Suddenly, I stood up angry. I grabbed the handle and started to open it.

"What are you doing?" He stood up as well.

"See this is why I can't decide. You do this shit to me and make me fall for you. Every time. Then I'll go home later and James will have something else planned." Tears started streaming down my face. Then it hit me "I know what you're trying to do." I narrowed my eyes at him. "You are trying to make me like you so I can be with you, and not James" I screamed.

"No! That's not what I'm doing. I. Like. You. When I first met you, I thought you were beautiful. I didn't know you were dating him." He put his hands on my shoulders.

"Please just let me go" he did and I left, in tears.

I wasn't up for the rest of the day so I just left.

Character reveal!!!

A/N- Another update! I don't really have much to say. Comment what you think so far? If you like it, please vote! Also I'm on summer vacation so that means...more updates!! And now a another character reveal!!!

AUDREY!!!!!!