Chapter 2

It felt like we were in the car forever. I looked at the clock on the radio and it read 7:45. We've been driving around for 30 minutes.

"Babe? Where are going? I'm hungry and we've been driving around for a half an hour" I was staring to get uncomfortable.

"Well that's the thing Wildflower" he grabbed my hand and squeezed it a little. "I sorta told you the wrong time, our reservations are at 8" he said apologetically.

********************************************

At about 7:55 we pulled into the drive way of the restaurant. I swear that boy knows me so well. He took me to my favorite, Olive Garden. What a sweetheart.

We got our table and ordered our food.

"So Vienna, happy 3 years" he was very anxious for some reason.

"Happy 3 years James, I love you so much" I replied ignoring his anxiousness.

"Listen, don't get mad Wildflower, but..." I started getting nervous. Was he breaking up with me? Did he cheat? Is he moving away again? But he pulled out a small black box. "So I um...got you this" and he handed it to me all smiley.

I opened the box and inside was a small round necklace with our birthstones in it. It was beautiful, but my smile must have disappeared.

"What's wrong? Do you not like it?" He said with a sad expression on his face.

"No! No, I love it! It's beautiful! I just didn't know we were doing gifts and I didn't get you anything thing" I started to tear up because I felt bad.

"Please don't cry" he was getting annoyed I could tell. "You don't have to get me anything. Your love is enough" he was so cute...sometimes.

"May I do the honors?" I handed him the box and he got up so he could put it on me. "Vienna, this little necklace is a promise necklace. I thought a ring was overrated. It has my birthstone in it so I'm always with you when I'm away. I love you Vienna" he made his speech then sat back down across from me.

********************************************

On the car ride home we listened to music and sang along to almost every song.

"Now, I have one more surprise for you. So when we get to your house put something warm and cozy on an bring a pillow and a blanket, also a change of clothes for tomorrow" he explained.

********************************************

When we got to my house I did what he told me to do and went back out to his blue Corolla that was in the driveway.

"So what's the surprise J-Bear?" I said sweetly batting my eyes.

"First off, don't call me that, second of all we are almost there" he said sassily.

********************************************

We pulled onto a dirt road that led to the abandoned drive-in.

"SURPRISE!!!" He yelled. "We are going to star gaze"

"It's beautiful" I whispered and then spontaneously kissed him.

"I couldn't have asked for a better night than tonight J-bear" he didn't say anything to that, but he rolled his eyes and laughed.

"I love you" he said quietly wrapping me into his big arms as we sat on the hood of his car.

"I love you more" I whispered back yawning.

I rested my head on his chest and he kissed the top of my hair. We just sat there quietly until I fell asleep.

A/N- Thank you to everyone who reads this. I hope you're liking the story so far!! I opened to positive and negative feedback so comment anytime! But any hate will not be tolerated. Don't forget to vote and comment! Also the next chapter is in James's POV. Welp goodnight everyone!