Chapter 4

"Alex-a-lot-of-pussy! Wake up," I heard Cal say softly in my ear. I groaned at the nickname and rolled over, facing the wall, not wanting to get up.

"Fuck that! Alex, get the fuck out of bed right now!" Harry screamed in my ear rudely. I knew he was about to jump on me; he always had done when he tries to wake me up.

I shuffled sideways, causing Harry to jump onto the bed, and smack his head on the wall instead of me.
"That's what you get for yelling in my ear at-" I glanced at my clock, "quarter past eleven in the morning!" I said, laughing at him, and at myself for thinking it was earlier.

Harry stood up, rubbing the back of his head. "Prick!" he mumbled, thinking we didn't hear him, to which I raised an eyebrow and stuck my middle finger up at him.

"Anyways!" Callum said, as he sat on the end of my bed. "We are all filming football videos today, and wanted to know if you'd like to be involved?"

"Nah, I'm good..." I said awkwardly. All three of them looked confused.
"What? Why? Please." Harry asked.

"I know I've been in your videos before, but I've never had like a big 'scene' if you will. I've just been in the background or behind the camera. I don't know whether I'm ready for everyone else's fans to see me, I guess I'm just nervous."

"You'll be fine!" Cal said as he stood up, grabbed my hands, and dragged me from underneath the warm shelter that was my bed. They spent the next half an hour telling me how their fans would love me and how desperate all the sidemen boys have been to finally have me properly in a video, until I agreed, just so they would leave me alone.

The boys left me to get changed, after I told them I needed new boots. I had lost mine at the park just two weeks prior.

After hopping in the shower and drying my hair, I pulled my black shorts and my personalised Liverpool shirt on. Unlike the rest of my family, I'd always been a Liverpool fan, much to their distaste, but Harry paid for me to have Lewis and the number five on the back of a shirt for my seventeenth birthday. I haven't grown any more so I still fit in it.

I threw my trainers on until I got my new boots, and put my sidemen hoodie, some money and a bottle of water in my backpack.

I pulled the bag on, brushed my hair up into its signature ponytail, and went to brush my teeth. I then went back into my bedroom, and tucked my phone into my pocket.

"Are you ready yet?" Cal yelled through the apartment impatiently. I walked out of the room and to the front door, where the boys were stood waiting.
"Nice shirt by the way!" Cal grinned, it was nice to know I had a fellow Liverpool supporter.

"About time." Harry chuckled. I punched him in the arm, and he pouted like a child and sat on the floor. "Ooow!" he screamed. We laughed at him, so he pretended to cry as he opened the door and ran down the hallway, leaving me to pick up his bag for him.

Cal closed and locked the door behind us, and then we set off to Westfield, to pick up my new football boots.

~

Harry pulled up in the car park, and we walked into the nearest sports shop. We went over to the football equipment, but I quickly turned around and walked in the opposite direction as soon as I saw the prices.

"What are you doing?" Callum asked, grabbing my wrist with a confused look plastered to his face.
"I can't afford a fucking tennis ball in here let alone a pair of decent boots!" I exclaimed, gesturing to one of the price tags.

"Then let us pay for you!" Cal said. We stood in the shop for 10 minutes arguing about how I didn't want them to have to buy everything for me. I felt they had already done enough for me by letting me move in with them, and I didn't want to be a burden and make them spend so much money on me. I'd only been here for a day.

"Pleeaassee! Alex I haven't seen you for a whole 7 months! Please just let me treat you for a bit?" Harry begged, a desperate look on his face. I guess I could let this one time slide.

"Fine!" I cried, gaining the attention of nearby shoppers. One older man gave me a disapproving look and whispered to someone who I could only imagine was his wife. The boys burst out laughing as I went bright red, which only got worse as I punched them all and growled at them, telling them to be quiet.

~

We had finally got to the pitch we were meeting everyone at, after I had picked out some all black Adidas boots.

I was told that the rest of the boys didn't know I was coming, as Harry wanted to surprise them. Cal had told them all I was too tired to come, as yesterday was a pretty busy day for me.

I was to hide behind a bush, out of sight, while I was on the phone to Harry. He told me he would pretend to take the call, and act as if I had asked a question. He had decided that when he said, 'you need to buy some more bread if you want a sandwich' (which I had responded to by shaking my head) had to run and scare the boys. Callum was going to make the boys face away from me and towards the camera, and just say they were taking a picture for the thumbnail, but really they just wanted the boys reaction on camera.

"You ready?" Harry asked as he opened the gate to the pitch.
"Yep, all good! I'll call you in five," I said, and slipped behind the bush. "Suit up boys, it's time for revenge!" Harry took my bags off of me.

"See you in a minute!" Cal smirked, and the three boys walked away, and I couldn't help but chuckle at how much taller Cal was than Harry.