Chapter 19

I walked down the stairs about an hour later, hoping that no one would say anything. I heard murmuring from the living room, and backed up the stairs again.
"Alex! Simon! Can you come down here a minute? We need to talk!" Josh bellowed, which caused everyone else in the room to start giggling.

"One second!" I heard Simon yell from his room. If I run back to the room and block the door, I wont have to go down. Surely.

"Hey, what are you doing just standing there? Let's go down!" Simon said from behind me. I spun around.

"Shit!" I hissed. "Don't go! Please don't!"

I begged him, trying to push him back up the stairs. He had a puzzled look on his face as he watched me struggle.

"Come on kiddies, are you coming down?" I heard Josh speak from the bottom of the stairs, looking up at us, obvious amusement in his tone.

"No!" I grabbed Simon's hand and dragged him back into the spare bedroom, slamming the door shut, and sitting in front of it. Simon still looked very confused. "Sit down. Quick. I won't be able to hold them myself!" I exclaimed, pulling him down next to me.

"Why are we run-"

"They know you kissed me!" I cut him off with a loud sigh.

"What? How?" Simon asked, clearly shocked.

"When I was talking to Harry and Ethan in the kitchen, they told me how they broke up with their girlfriends. Then they got onto the conversation of me getting a boyfriend. Ethan brought you up, and said he saw us on the plane. Then they brought you in, and when Harry kicked me and Ethan out so he could talk to you, the girls got here. I told them you were talking, and I pretended I didn't know what about, but I'm a bad liar. They wanted me to tell them, so I ran, hid, and got found. The girls dragged me in here and forced me to explain, then they ran off and told everyone." I explained quickly and took a deep breath.

"Shit. I checked and made sure no one was looking!" Simon said, running his hands through his hair. "Well what are we meant to do? We can't stay in here forever! I'm hungry!" He whined.

"It's a good job I'm prepared for every situation!" I chuckled and got up, walked over to the wardrobe and opened it. At the bottom, I had hidden three big bars of chocolate, two bags of popcorn, and four bottles of Coke. I pulled them out, and threw everything over to Simon.

"How? You don't even fucking live here!"

"Well, I just... I really like food ok! I hide some in everyone's house. Back in Guernsey, I had some in Harry's room, at my auntie's house, and on my grandad's farm." I laughed, and sat back down beside him.

"Guys, can you come out and talk to us about something please?" Freya mumbled through the door. You could hear her shaking voice where she was trying not to laugh.

"Never!" Me and Simon both shouted in sync.
"You're gonna have to come out sooner or later, we'll be downstairs." She said, as her footsteps trailed off.

Simon's POV:

Alex and I had decided to block the door with some of the boxes in the room because it was uncomfortable sitting in front of the door. We were sat on the bed, stuffing our faces with the last chocolate bar.

"How long have we been up here?" Alex asked with a yawn.
"About eight hours." I said, as I checked my phone to see it was nearly ten at night.
"Eight hours? I didn't think it was that long. I guess Disney films on my shitty old laptop are a good time waster." She said and yawned again, thankful that she'd brought her bag up here beforehand.
"One more?" I chuckled to which she just nodded her head tiredly.

Josh's POV:

"Be quiet!" I hissed at JJ. We were trying to get into the spare room to scare Simon and Alex whilst they were concentrating on the film.

We could hear Beauty And The Beast playing from the broken speakers on Alex's laptop. The bed that we assumed they were sat on was on the opposite side of the room from the door, so we should be able to sneak in behind them with the camera.

JJ had managed to open the door enough to slip past the boxes they had piled up.
"Vik, you go first, you're the smallest!" Ant said and laughed, poking him in the chest playfully.
"Fine!" He glared at her but readied his camera and squeezed in.

"Aww. That's cute," he said and beckoned us to come in. The four girls went in and cooed at the sight, then JJ followed and sniggered, taking loads of photos on his phone.

Me and Harry walked in last, to see Simon sat with his back against the wall and his legs outstretched in front of him. Alex was sat next to him, cuddled up into his side, her legs over the top of his. Simon's head rested on top of Alex's, and his arms was wrapped tightly around her waist, the duvet slung around their shoulders as they slept. I once again took a photo and went onto Twitter.

@ZerkaaHD: Seriously guys, look at these two. @miniminter7 @_AlexL. They are so cute 😉😍
I then attached the photo and posted it.

Almost instantly people were liking and retweeting the tweet, also tweeting Alex and Simon asking questions.

"Oh you fucked up there bro! They are never gonna hear the end of it!" Harry snickered from beside me.

"It's their own fault. Anyways, are you not mad about it or anything?" I chuckled, turning to face him.
"Nah... I'm actually really happy for him. He just needs to ask her out now." He said quietly, smiling at the pair.

"I think it's cute. I'm surprised you aren't going insane to be honest man. I thought you'd be angry if Simon ever actually got with her." JJ interjected. All the girls nodded their heads in agreement.

"My mum would be proud. She always said she wanted Alex to get with someone like Simon. As long as he doesn't fuck her over, I'd love to watch it happen," he finished with a saddened smile, as we walked out of the room.