Chatper 33 - Forever

Check Simon's Twitter :)

I immediately searched Simon's twitter and clicked on his profile. I saw that he'd liked a few tweets from fans saying that they enjoyed the Q&A.

Next I went onto his tweets. First, he'd retweeted something Harry tweeted.
I can't believe some people can be so horrible. If you have anything against my sister I suggest you sort your priorities out and mind your own business!

After that, he'd retweeted something Callum had tweeted.
Alex is a wonderful girl. Me and the guys love her to pieces and she doesn't deserve anything you guys give her. Give it a rest, you horrible lowlifes.

Finally, I saw his own tweet.
@_AlexL is my girlfriend. If you don't like it, then tough luck. There's nothing you can do about it. I love her so much, and I'm appalled that you guys can't support her. Some of you are horrid to her. You're all usually so wonderful in my comments but you guys really made me re think about what type of people my audience are...

I carried on crying, seeing my notifications blow up. So many people were replying to Simon's tweet.
She's beautiful.
Don't listen to those assholes.
You two are perfect.
Jealous bitches, don't be upset Alex

Hundreds of comments came through, majority being happy and positive, so many supporting me.

"Alex? Can I come in?" Simon poked his head round the door as I wiped my eyes. "Oh god Alex! Don't be upset please."

He rushed over to the bed, sitting beside me. He used the cuff of his sleeve to hold my cheeks and wipe my tears. I leant into his chest as he hugged me tightly.

"I'm not. At least I don't think I am anymore. I saw what you and the guys tweeted. Thank you. Everyone's being so nice!" I told him as I stopped crying. I blew my nose and stood up, holding his hands.

"I'm gonna go shower." I walked over to the wardrobe and grabbed some leggings.

"I'll be downstairs if you need me." He smiled, pecked my lips and left the room.

I carried on rooting through the draws, seeing that I had no more shirts here. "Fuck." I muttered.

I grabbed my leggings and walked down to Simon's room. He wouldn't mind right? I pulled a black shirt with a geometric heart on it out of his drawer. I held it up against my body, realising that it would come halfway down my thigh. Perfect. I chuckled. I loved oversized shirts.

I took the clothes to the shower and hopped in after brushing my hair out and undressing.

~

After wrapping my hair up in a towel, I got dressed, pulling Simon's shirt over my head. It smelt like him.

I left the bathroom, rubbing my hair with the towel. Once I got back to my room, I pulled on some socks and brushed my hair through again.

"Alex come downstairs. I have a surprise for you!" Simon called up the stairs.

"IS IT PIZZA?" I yelled and sprinted down the stairs.

"Almost!" I skidded to a halt at the bottom of the stairs at hearing Harry's voice. He stood before me, holding a Dominoes pizza box.

"HARRY!" I cried, hugging him tightly.

"Before you ask, yes I'm back early. We ended up somehow getting on a plane to Ireland, and couldn't get flights back until this morning. I missed you!" Harry explained, hugging me again.

"Thank you!" I yelled at Simon, jumping into his arms.

"Is that my shirt?" He chuckled, realising that it wasn't mine. I nodded my head slowly.

"Keep it, it looks cute on you." I blushed as he leant down to kiss me.

"NO PDA PLEASE!" Harry squealed and ran away. Simon took my hand and led me to the living room.

"Now for the real surprise!" He nudged me into room. There were lots of balloons littering the grounds, banners were hung on each wall, and wrapped bags and boxes were stuffed into one corner.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY!" Everyone yelled. The girls and guys all ran over and hugged me tightly.

"Guyyyys I can't believe you remembered!" I said happily, hugging everyone back.

"We weren't gonna forgot now were we?"

~

"MY TURN!" Harry yelled, handing me his present. I ripped the paper open, seeing a little box. Inside, was a small ring in the shape of an infinity sign. It was silver and had a tiny diamond in the middle.

Underneath was a piece of paper reading:
I didn't know how to tell you this out loud without breaking down, so I thought I'd write a note. I know this present isn't much, but I wanted to get you something that actually had a meaning. I want it to represent forever. I will always be here and love you forever. All the guys will be here and love you forever. Mum and dad will always be here and love you FOREVER. You are forever going to be my little sister, and i will never stop loving you. H xx

I looked up at Harry and pounced on him, hugging him tighter than I ever have. I started crying into his chest, and I soon heard the sound of him sobbing too.

"I love you. A lot. I love you I love you I love you. Thank you so much." We hugged and wiped our eyes, smiling at the others.

"Finally me!" Simon handed me a rectangle box. I opened it and pulled out a photo frame. It was white and looked worn, the brown wood peaking out from underneath and in small letters, forever was spelled across the top.

Inside was my favourite group picture of me and the guys back in Guernsey with mum and dad.

I hugged Simon really tightly and he kissed my forehead.

"You guys didn't have to get me anything. You just made this day a whole lot better." I said and laid down on the floor.

"We wanted to. To show we love you." Tobi smiled.

"Now, anyone up for finishing that High School Musical marathon?" I said, jumping up and rushing over to the tv.

A/N:
There we have it. Chapter 33 - The final chapter. Thank you all for sticking with this book xx