Chapter 8

Simon's POV:

Chuckling quietly, I watched as she dragged Harry upstairs, grinning as the tops of her eyes went red in anger.

I returned to the living room and sat down on the arm of the sofa, smiling.
"What's up with you?" Vik asked curiously.

I kept quiet, and soon enough we heard Alex screaming at her brother, not aware we could hear her, clearly thinking that going upstairs would stop us from doing so.

"How could you have a fucking girlfriend and not tell me?"

"I didn't think it was important!" Harry cried in response.
"Of course it's fucking important, dickface! Why wouldn't it be?" Her high pitched yells echoed through to halls for another few minutes.

"I didn't think you would care that much! You've never been into dating and relationships and stuff!" Harry replied loudly

"Yeah, I don't care about that if its about me! But when it's about you, my talented, thoughtful, happy, amazing brother, I want to know everything." I could hear her start to tear up. I looked over at his girlfriend, Maddy, who was smiling. After that, the conversation was muffled, and we couldn't hear what was being said.

Alex's  POV:
"I'm sorry! I didn't know it was so important to you!" Harry said, and walked over to me.
I was really pissed he didn't tell me, so I ignored him and stared at the floor.

Harry took my hands and looked me in the eyes.
"Listen. I promise from now on I will tell you everything that happens in my life. You will always be the first to know. Even when I need to take a shit ok?" A smile broke out on my face as I knew Harry never broke promises.

"Okay so maybe not everything!" I giggled and he hugged me. Harry pulled away then put one hand under my arm and bent down.

Next thing I knew, I was slung over his shoulder, punching his back lightly. As he carried me, he tickled my sides.

"Harry! Put me down you fuckwit!" I cried through hysterics as he rushed down the stairs. He ran into the living room and faced everyone, finally dropping me to the floor.

"Girls, this is my fabulous sister, Alex!" He said, sticking his tongue out at me.

Everyone stared at us as my face burned crimson. Ethan started laughing and everyone joined in when they told me they could hear me shouting, however, my face flushed darker and I felt really guilty knowing that Harry's girlfriend would have heard.

I quickly went over to Cal and started talking to him, Agus, Callum and Sarah on the floor. JJ then picked me up off the floor by my arms, smiled then put me down gently.

"Alex, this is my beautiful girlfriend, Megan! Megan, this is my bestest friend Alex!" He said, and put his arm round a pretty blonde girl. We exchanged greetings swiftly before they went to get a drink.

Next was Ethan as he walked up to me and hugged me with a chuckle.
"Hannah, this is Alex," he said and smiled.

"Nice to meet you," I said politely, but she just hugged me and said, "Calm down, I can tell you're nervous. The girls will love you."

After that was Tobi, and his girlfriend Arayah, then Vik and his girlfriend.
"My name's Andrea, but most people call me Ant!" She had said.

I walked up to Simon, and after perching on the arm of the sofa, said, "so you actually don't have a girlfriend then?"

"Nope! How come you freaked out when you thought I had a girlfriend but not the others?" He asked, leaning closer to me.

"Because they were clever and texted me when they got one!" I joked, just as Harry walked over. "Well, except for one!"

"Oh fuck off!" He said and laughed. "Alex, this is my girlfriend, Maddy! Maddy, this is my amazing, fabulous, baby sister!"

"Not a baby!"

"Hi!" She said enthusiastically. "It's so nice to finally meet you! Harry never stops talking about you!" She added, and I blushed.
"You too! And I wish I could say the same thing." I answered, glaring at Harry. "Also I'm so sorry about earlier, I didn't mean to seem rude!" I said, hoping to redeem myself after my outburst.

~

The girls had dragged me through to the kitchen, wanting to get to know me away from the boys. They seemed really nice, which made me feel more at ease.

"So Alex, who's the lucky man, huh? Simon, yeah?" Hannah said, wiggling her eyebrows playfully.

My eyes widened and I choked momentarily on the water in my mouth.
"Simon? No! God, no I couldn't date Simon. He's like a brother. And anyway, he would never date me, I've never dated anyone before! I wouldn't know what I'm doing." I laughed hysterically at the thought.

"Anyone? Ever?" Ant asked, obviously surprised. Suddenly, Simon walked in the room, and wrapped his arms around my waist. He picked me up, span me around, and sat me back down on the stool with a smirk.

"What are you telling them we aren't dating for?" He said and kissed my cheek sloppily.
The girls eyes widened then glared at me. Simon and I both burst out laughing.

"Because we're not you arsehole!" The majority of the girls looked doubtful, until Simon confirmed what I said. After he left, Ant began talking.
"You should go out you know, you'd be really cute together!"

"I couldn't! I mean, I've known him basically my whole life. And I don't think Harry or anyone's fans would be particularly happy about it."

"Oh please! Did you see that photo Josh posted of you two the other day? That was adorable! And I know for a fact Harry would be over the moon to see you finally get with someone. He always talks about it!" Maddy said. I nodded about seeing the photo and chuckled.

"That photo was just stupid." I mumbled in defence, although I could feel the heat rising onto my face.

"I just don't see why you won't date him! You can clearly see he likes you!" Megan said, and I choked on air.

"What?" I sputtered.
"When we all go out, I've never seen him look at any other girl the way he does with you. He looks so affectionate and grateful to have you in his life! And I can see that just from today!" she replied proudly.

For the rest of the day, all I could think about was that conversation.

A/N:
Hi again. I've added a few more friends into this chapter.
Hannah: butterfliess
Megan: Megan_SDMN_
Arayah: xAxNinjaxAx
Ant: diamond_mockingjay
Maddy: WhoniverseTraveler
Hope you enjoyed, bye 👋🏻