Chapter 7

Today meant a lot to the boys, so I had to put on my happy face, pretend I wasn't tired and grumpy, and attempt to not judge people too much. Today was the day, I met my friends girlfriends.

Rather than just leaving it to fate so I met them whenever they were around the boys at separate times, the boys wanted me to meet them all together so organised everyone to be at the sidemen house.

Cal's girlfriend was coming over at midday so she could come to the sidemen house with us, and I'd met Callum's girlfriend Sarah before, and we were quite good friends.

After brushing my teeth and hair, I pulled on a SnapBack backwards, and opened my wardrobe. Frowning slightly, I pulled out my black ripped jeans, and my burgundy sidemen sweater, and got dressed quickly, shuddering against the cold air. Then, I grabbed my phone, and went in the kitchen to make some breakfast for myself.

I was a little scared to meet the girls. I felt like, even though they'd apparently said they want me to be myself around them (according to Cal), they wouldn't like me and I wouldn't live up to their expectations, because of how un-girly I am.

To change my train of thought, I scrolled through my Twitter and Instagram feeds as the boys walked into the room, and joined me for toast. We made small talk until there was a knock at the door.

"Don't look so worried! That's Agus. She won't bite." Cal laughed at the nervous expression on my face, then left to open the door. Harry and I smirked at each other and both got up and ran to my bedroom.

My bedroom was the first door when you walk into the apartment so we could be sneaky and spy on Cal and Agus. Someone had to make sure he was treating his girl good, right?

We peered around the corner, and saw Cal with a fairly short girl who I could only guess was Agus. She was really pretty with her long brown hair and big brown eyes, topped with her amazing sense of style.

She wore a black skater skirt and tights with a burgundy sweater much like my own tucked in, and brown ankle boots.

Cal hugged her, then gave her a short, sweet kiss on the lips. Harry and I started to fake gag and pretend to be sick just like we did whenever we used to see mum and dad kiss at home, running around the halls behind Cal. The pair laughed at us, and we ran back into the kitchen.

"Alex, this is Agus. Agus, Alex," Cal introduced us.
"It's nice to meet you. I apologise if me and Harry scared you, I tend to have that effect on people." I said and she giggled.

"Nice to meet you too. You're really funny by the way!" She said confidently, to which I started laughing hysterically.
"Thank you, I guess. It's not intentional!" I continued to giggle at the awkward compliment. At least she's trying to be nice?

"Stop complaining and let's go! Sarah's at the sidemen house, hurry up!" Callum said, glaring at me, however a smile tugged at his lips.

"Does someone miss his girly friend hmm?" I said to him in a baby voice. With a shake of his head, he grabbed my sleeve and dragged me towards the front door, and everyone else slowly followed.

Once we reached the garage, Me and Harry got in the front of his car, with Cal, Agus, and Callum in the back.

~

Josh opened the door, with Freya by his side, who I also already knew. We hugged and walked in to be met with the sidemen and some unfamiliar faces.

Harry walked in, fist bumping Jide on the the way, and sat next to a girl on the sofa, Callum went to hug Sarah, Cal and Agus walked over and sat on the floor, all whilst I stood awkwardly in the doorway, looking at the floor.

I started to rock back and forth on my feet as I always did when I was nervous, and glanced around to see a few of the girls staring at me and whispering to their allocated sideman, making me feel uncomfortable.
"I'm going to get a drink," I hissed at Josh, and walked into the kitchen alone.

I took a deep breath, and poured myself a glass of water.
I jumped when my SnapBack was pulled off my head, and turned around to see Simon wearing it.
"Give it back, dickhead." I chuckled, reaching up for my hat.

"So, how nervous are you today then?" He asked, putting my hat back on my head and a hand on my shoulder.
"Nervous?" I scoffed. "I don't know what you're talking about!"

He pulled me in for a hug, and I took another deep breath, relaxing slightly.
"You'll be fine! They'll love you!" He said calmly and took my hand, leading me back to the living room. I paused outside the door. I was really nervous for some unknown reason and it frustrated me.

Simon seemed to notice how heavily I was breathing and how my eyes kept dancing around the halls. He dropped my hand, stuck his head into the room and said, "Harry? Come here a minute." Harry walked out and gave me a tight hug.

"I said you'd be fine! You've met Agus haven't you? That was all good, so just calm down ok?" I nodded slowly, matching my breathing pattern to his. "I don't want you to be a complete mess when you meet my girlfriend!" He added.

My eyes widened to the point where they could fall out of my head at his statement. I stuck my head around the door and said, "excuse me for one more moment please," politely, catching everyone's attention.

"Follow me, dickface." Turning around, I grabbed Harry's hand and pulled him up the stairs, into Vik's room and glared.