Chapter 6

After having just finished the dizzy penalties for Josh's channel and blindfolded penalties for JJ's channel, I began kicking the football around with Tobi and Cal as we waited for the next lot of filming to began.

"Seventy two, seventy three, seventy four. How do you even do that many keepy-ups?" Cal asked, furrowing his eyebrows.

"I don't really know. I guess it's just practice. I had a lot of free time back in Guernsey." I said, reaching eighty keepy-ups then finishing the ball around the world and a shot at the goal on the volley.

I turned to walk off and grab my water when a small ding rang through the air and the boys ran around screaming and cursing .
"Oh my fucking god! You just hit the crossbar!" Tobi laughed loudly, running over to hug me.

"Ha! I got that on camera. I bagsy that clip for my video!" Simon happily, grinning at the camera in his hands.

"You know A, you should do YouTube!" Vik said excitedly. "You could do football and gaming and vlogs and stuff!" He continued, taking his jumper off and throwing it down next to his bag.

"Nah. People would think I'm a joke. I think I'll pass on that." I chuckled, copying his actions.

"You think he's joking, but you would be pretty amazing." Simon whispered next to me, grinning from ear to ear.

~

Now we'd finally finished all the videos for everyone's channel, we began to pack up the filming equipment. After guessing where different lenses and batteries went in Harry's bag, I started kicking a football around again.

Everyone seemed so amazed by what I had taught myself to do.
"Why is this so entertaining for you, Simon can do way better things than me and you never seem to awe over him?" I asked, dribbling the ball over to the bags.

"That's because we've seen Simon do it a million times before and it's boring." Harry complained.
"Thanks for that Dinho!" Simon glared, as we all laughed.

Me and Harry drove back to the sidemen house with the boys, except Tobi and Ethan joined us a few minutes later since they took a detour to Nando's on the way. We were all sat on the sofas, eating our food and engaging in a few separate conversations as my phone started ringing.

The No Called ID stopped me from knowing who was calling, but I picked up anyway.
"Hello?"

"Hey honey, how you doing?" Instantly knowing who was on the other end of the line, I rolled my eyes.
"Jess. Hi, uh, what do you want?" I asked tiredly, not wanting to listen to her petty, sarcastic voice. All the boys looked confused, except Harry since I'd told him about Jess when I was in Guernsey. 

"Oh, you sound so happy to talk to me!" She scoffed, and I coughed to stifle a laugh. I put the phone on speaker so all the boys could hear.

"Anyway, I just wanted to let you know, I don't need you or your money anymore! I found somewhere to live without you since I moved in with my boyfriend. You remember Nate, right? Yeah, we're back together."

I couldn't help myself and let a a small giggle, and the boys looked at eachother with confused glances.

"She sounds a bit rude if you ask me," Ethan whispered, which made us all laugh.
"Who was that? Ugh. I have a feeling that he's a better housemate than you would ever be anyway so..." She continued. I shook my head, wondering why I ever tried to be real friends with her.

"Oh just fuck off Jess. Get your head out of his arse and listen to me. I don't care, ok? Also by the way, I don't even live in Guernsey anymore, so don't come crying to me when he dumps your sorry arse! Again. Bye now!" I said grumpily hung up.

The boys jaws dropped, and drew my lips into a line to stop myself from giggling. Ethan started laughing, then all the boys joined in and started screaming about how that was the best thing they'd ever heard me say.

"I never thought I would ever hear you say anything that amazing in my whole life! That was fantastic!" Tobi said, wiping his eyes, and chuckled.

"Well Tobi, never underestimate my abilities!" I replied, clutching my stomach. We all continued to roll around in hysterics until Josh suggested we play some GTA.

Harry went to use the spare monitor in JJ's room, I went with Josh, Tobi went with Vik, and Ethan went in Simon's room.

We all connected to a game, and made a Skype call.
"Do you want to record this? It will be great to have everyone in the same house!" Vik said enthusiastically.

"Yeah let's do it!" Tobi yelled, so the boys began to set their recording gear up, as the rest of us sat and talked.

"Playlist - Harry'sBack! 'Underground Tunnels! Osiris recommended.'" Simon read from the screen as he usually did.

"Got the boost boys!" We all screamed as the timer ended.

"Etahan you sket!" I cried as he shot me with a rocket.
"Fuck, that wasn't Harry. Sorry!" Ethan giggled. There were two of each colour car, making the race very confusing.

Me and Harry were both blue, Ethan had stolen white, even though he could have chosen red, because 'it would make the power of emon stronger', and JJ and Tobi were both black cars. Only Josh and Vik were in their own colour of car; Vik in yellow, Josh in orange.

"Fuck off Josh!" I screamed at the top of my voice again, as he pushed me off a ramp.

~

We had played a lot of different races, which pleased the boys, as it meant they had a few GTA videos filmed for their channels.

"Guys I think we need to head off, I still need to unpack loads of stuff," I said, yawning.
"Oh ok," Josh said tiredly, yawning back in response.

We all went back into the living room to say our goodbyes, and me and Harry left.
"Home here we come!" I cried as we got in his car.