Chapter 14

I woke up in my own bed this morning, and it was nice to finally be back at the flat after a few days.

I swung my feet over the edge of the mattress, feeling the plush cream carpet under my feet, and walked through to the kitchen, hopeful that we actually had something to eat.

"Good morning Lex!" Simon said cheerfully. I yawned in response and did a pathetic wave in his direction.

"Wait WHAT?" I snapped my head around in his direction as I came to my senses, surprised to see all the boys except for Harry and both Cal's.
"What are you... When did you... Why are you...? I'm confused, how did you get in and why are you here?" I asked, confused as to why they were here so early.

"We have a key. And we're filming a who's more likely to," Josh answered for all of them.
"Oh...k." I said, nodding.

I walked round, searching in the cupboards, trying to find some cereal.
"I swear to god if someone has eaten my cereal!" I said, my stomach rumbling.

Vik shrank down on his chair and hid behind Simon.
"So it was yoooouuu?" I asked him, smiling slightly as I dragged the word out.
"No it wasn't. I PROMISE!" He yelled running from the room.
Me and Vik shared the love for cereal, and this wasn't the first time one of us had eaten the others.

"VIK YOU LITTLE SHIT!" I yelled and ran after him, only to see he had locked himself behind Harry's bedroom door.

"Harry don't you dare let him get away with it!" I called through the door. I wandered back through to the kitchen, making a slice of toast instead; knowing Harry would finish the job. Five minutes later, Vik ran through the room, clearly out of breath from laughing, for Harry had tickled him.

~

I sat behind the camera, watching the boys hold up their named sheets of paper for different questions.
"Who's most likely to wank somewhere they shouldn't?" Ethan read out from his phone.
Everyone held up a paper with Simon's name written on it, whilst Simon himself threw his papers on the floor.

"No come on guys. What about Ethan?" He groaned.
"Alex come here!" He instructed, so I wandered over and stood behind him.

"I'm really sensible right?" I tilted my head on its side, my face saying 'really?'

"But I wouldn't, would I? You know I'm a sensible person?" He asked, almost pleading for me to agree. Instead, I started dancing around in camera shot, singing to the tune of Twinkle Twinkle Little Star.

"Simon Simon, Swegway spunk,
Probably wanked when he was drunk,
Caillin Russo you're the cause,
Now there's spunk stains on the floor,
Simon Simon, swegway spunk,
Definitely wanked when he was drunk!"

Once I had finished, I just stood still and smiled innocently, until everyone started rolling on the floor and screaming at my creative song.

Ethan started screaming, tears streaming down his face.
"THAT WAS FUCKING AMAZING!" He yelled as we all sat laughing on the floor. I wiped my eyes and walked back to my seat behind the camera, so the boys could finish their video.

~

We took our seats in T.G.I's. Me, Simon, Jide, and Josh on one side, Vik, Tobi, Ethan and Harry opposite.

"Stop it you knob!" I hissed at Tobi. We both started giggling like little children. Tobi had begun kicking me under the table because he knew how much it annoys me. We both started kicking each other until Vik yelped.

"Oh my god Vik I'm so sorry!" I said, trying to be serious, although it didn't work.

Everyone joined in and we all started laughing and kicking each other.
"Umm, excuse me, can I take your orders?" A slim, blonde waitress asked, twirling her hair around her fingers, giving me a particularly surprised look.

She took our orders and sauntered off, her short, black dress only just covering her arse.

Me and Harry exchanged glances and started sniggering.
"Jess?"
"Jess." I confirmed and we both started laughing again.

"Wait a minute..." Simon said slowly from beside me, a confused look plastered to his face.

"Guys, that was Jess, the girl on the phone from the other day." I explained, trying not to laugh.
"Why is it so funny though?" Ethan asked.

"Because she's nervous. She is one of those people that claims they don't care, in this case the fact that I wasn't still in Guernsey, but really cares too much. She's here because she knows I'm not gonna be there when this boyfriend has left her too!" I said, smirking.

"The thing is, I don't care, I don't want her in my life anymore, I'm fed up of being pushed around by her!" I said with a happy smile.

"I'm proud of you!" Simon said, giving me an awkward side hug. I glanced over to Jess only to see her glaring at me. I smiled innocently and waved at her, and hugged Simon back.

When Jess returned with our food, she didn't dare look either me or Harry in the eyes. However, when she gave Simon his food, she dropped a small note next to his drink and mouthed 'call me' with a cheeky grin and a wink. Simon looked disgusted.

"I knew she'd do this!" I scoffed, taking the paper in my fingers.
"She's trying to make it seem like her breakup wasn't that big of a deal." I mumbled, so she wouldn't hear me as she walked past our table.

"How do you know they broke up?" Simon asked.
"Because she wouldn't be here otherwise. Anyways, I'm guessing you're not interested?" I said, wriggling my eyebrows at him. His eyes widened and he shook his head vigorously.

I stood up, paper still in my palms, and strolled over to Jess.
"Hey honey, it's nice to see you! I didn't know you were here in London, how have-" I coughed, cutting her off as I tried to stop myself from laughing.
"Simon isn't interested. Just go back to Guernsey and stop trying to make me come back. I live here now, and I'm staying put." I said, earning a disgusted look.

Harry and Simon walked up to us and stood either side of me, both resting an elbow on my shoulders. Both of them gave a cheeky wave, smiling innocently.

"How are you here anyway?" She asked. "You have no money to afford a place, and no friends to stay with!" She added smugly.

"Well that's where you're mistaken Jess!" Harry answered for me. "She lives with me and two of her friends because we love her, and six others are here now with us. No one cares what you say, because you're wrong!" He said confidently.

"Exactly! Alex is an amazing, funny, beautiful, kind person. She doesn't need people like you tormenting her and making her feel bad. Go back to where you came from and leave Alex alone. Buh-bye!" Simon grinned, snapping his fingers sassily.

He grabbed my hand, kissed my temple and dragged me back to our seats, to see the other boys laughing at Jess' expression. I thanked both Simon and Harry for sticking up for me and smiled.
Simon called me beautiful...

A/N:
Filler chapters are boring.
Anyways, hope you enjoyed.
Bye :)