Chapter 5

"How are you?" Harry whispered down the phone.
"I'm fine! Just hurry up and get the boys into position, it's hot behind here," I explained, wiping my forehead with the back of my hand.

I peered round the bush to see Ethan throw his head back and groan at Harry, telling him to get off the phone and stand in front of the camera.

"It's time!" Harry said quietly, and I saw him glance in my direction. "You gotta buy more bread if you want a sandwich."

Simon, Josh and Tobi looked over at him weirdly and Callum began to chuckle to himself behind the camera. After turning away with shaking heads, everyone but Harry stood in front of the lens, ready to film.

Harry soon whispered again: "do what you gotta do, don't be seen!" I sighed dramatically at his bossy nature.

"I know what the fucking plan is, Haz. Get on with it!"

"Yeah, okay! I've got to go now! Bye!" He practically shouted down the phone, so all the boys could hear him.

"Thanks for that Harry. Not obvious at all." Chuckling, I hung up the phone and watched as Callum stood behind the camera, pretending to focus the image.

Creeping towards the boys, I got close enough so I was in the camera shot. I waved then began to run towards them.
"Oh my goodness! Is that the Sidemen!" I squealed.

Before anyone got the chance to react, I jumped onto Simon's back. He screamed like a little girl, as did the rest of the boys, as he tried to regain his balance. I held on as tight as I could in my fit of laughter so I didn't slip as he panicked.

"Alex! When did you get here?" Simon yelled as he spun around, trying to look at me. I landed a playful kiss on his cheek and grinned in response.

"Harry took his time on the phone," Callum said as he walked over, laughing at the camera in his hands. "We got sick footage of that," he added and looked at me.

I climbed off of Simon's back and began hugging all the boys - similarly to how greetings were exchanged the day before. Finally seeing them all again and getting to talk in person was amazing, until Josh picked me up bridal style. The boys had all calmed down from my scare, but now it was my turn to scream.

"What are you doing?" I asked nervously; I could tell by the mischievous look on his face, which happened to be mirrored on Simon, Ethan, Tobi, and JJ's faces too that I was in trouble.

I froze in Josh's arms when I realised what was going to happen. The same event happened a few years back, which happened to be the last time I was held like this.

Harry noticed what was going on, and sprinted across the pitch, screaming at the boys to stop, but he was too late. Vik, Cal, and Callum stood there on their phones, whilst Harry panicked.

"No! Stop!"

Suddenly, I took flight as Josh threw me over to Ethan and for the next few minutes, the five boys continued to throw me to each other and spin around loads of times.

The sound of Ethan's laughter drowned out my cries and Harry's constant shouting at the top of his lungs for them to stop. Simon caught me but didn't let go and his previously humoured expression quickly changed to concern. Tears continued to flow down my cheeks. I pushed myself out of Simon's grass and stepped back.

"Harry, it's happening again," I whimpered quietly as he ran over to me. He led me over to the edge of the pitch, then sat me on the floor slowly.

After around twenty minutes of throwing up, Vik giving me water when I needed it, and Harry telling the boys to fuck off for a minute, I finally stopped crying and calmed down.

Now sat against the fence, I began explaining to everyone what had happened.
"Basically, when you did that a few years ago, just after you left, I felt really ill, and I was throwing up for an hour. Then, two years back, Harry was sort of doing the same thing. We were in the garden and he was throwing me onto the trampoline. It was really funny until he tripped, and threw me straight onto the floor, and I smacked my head on the metal, which actually knocked me out. I had to go to hospital for the night and everything. I've been scared of people picking me up ever since. It's stupid but, still."

All the boys looked really guilty, and they just kept apologising over and over. I did my rounds just like before, going round and giving all the boys a hug and telling them not to worry because they weren't to know.

I got round to Simon and sat down between him and Jide. Leaving my head on his shoulder, I swung my legs over his. He wrapped his right arm around my waist and I looked up at him.

"I'm so sorry!" He told me, and we just smiled at each other. Then I heard multiple camera clicks and a few girly giggles.

"You two looked so cute together. We had to!" Josh smirked, and I stuck my middle finger up at him, which just resulted in him taking another ugly photo.

Just seconds later, my phone pinged, and I noticed the Twitter bird. I unlocked my phone and instantly glared at Josh.
"You posted it to twitter?" I yelled at him, as he laughed. I looked at it again, completely shocked, and Simon glanced over my shoulder at it.

@ZerkaaHD: Who thinks these two should date? 😏 @miniminter7 @_AlexL
He had then attached the photo of me and Simon to his post.

"Why would you do that, Josh?Now my girlfriend is going to get the wrong idea!" Simon exclaimed, looking annoyed.

"What? You had a girlfriend and didn't fucking tell me! Simon Min-" the boys giggling caused my voice to trail off in confusion.

"My Xbox is very good to me! She never complains about how messy my room is and she loves me for who I am."
"Oh fuck you Minter, let's start this video!" I groaned and ran off towards the camera.

A/N:
This is my first a/n of the book, so hi.
I know this chapter was kinda weird but it's happened to a friend of mine so I was just like fuck it.
Anyway, I hope you enjoyed :)