Chapter 20

Simon's POV:

I yawned as I opened my eyes, squinting at the light. I looked down at Alex, still cuddled into my side, and chuckled. She did this lopsided smile when she slept, and I couldn't help but laugh.

"Alex? Hey, wake up. It's the morning," I whispered softly.
She stirred, moving so that she had her head resting on my chest. Ten more minutes wouldn't hurt anyone right? I wrapped my arms around her bunched up body and linked my fingers together. Yawning again, I fell back asleep.

Alex's POV:

My eyes fluttered open and I smiled gently, looking up at Simon slowly, hearing his light snores.

"Hey buddy. Wake the fuck up," I said happily, causing his left eye to pop open.

"Hi, what time is it?" He asked, his morning voice deep and scratchy. I giggled and checked my phone that lay beside me.
"Eleven forty-nine. We should get up, I wanna change out of yesterday's clothes." I said. I managed to wrap my arms around his torso and squeeze him tight.

"Thank you for staying with me last night!" I added, nuzzling my face into his shirt. He clung on to my waist, and picked me up, so he could move me onto the bed.

"I'll be back in a minute." He began to walk towards the door. By the time he returned, I was changed into a new pair of leggings, and had Simon's jumper that he'd left behind pulled over my body.

Instead of greeting him, I yawned once more and flopped backwards on the bed tiredly.

"Want a piggy back?"

I nodded and Simon laughed. I stood on the bed, hopping onto his back once he stood in front of me.
"Onwards horsey, to the kitchen!" I shouted, pointing forwards.

"Hey! I'm no horse, I'm not Cal for fuck sake." Simon replied, laughing as he walked out of the room. He ran down the stairs, with me clinging around his neck giggling like a child.

The house was oddly quiet, and my harsh squeals were the only sounds to be heard. When he got to the last step, he jumped onto the floor and began to spin around.

"Simon. Put me down you fuck!" I yelled, as he ran towards the kitchen. He burst through the door, and instead of going to spin again, he stopped dead.

I peered over his shoulder to see everyone grinning.
"Umm... Hi?" I said, confused as to why they were all staring at us. Freya was sat on Josh's lap, who was around the island, along with Tobi, Arayah, Vik and Ant. Ethan, Harry, and JJ were sat on the counters and Megan stood in between JJ's legs.

Ethan sniggered, and soon enough, everyone was laughing at us.
"What did we do?" Simon asked as I rested my chin on his shoulder.

"Well basically, last night, we were gonna scare you, but we walked in on you... Cuddling!" Arayah explained, struggling to keep a straight face. I felt my face burning, and tried to hide it in between Simon's shoulder blades.

"We just fell asleep watching Disney films. We weren't cuddling." Simon defended, mimicking Arayah, however his face still flushed bright pink.

I slowly slid off his back and hid behind him. I couldn't face seeing anyone.
"But, you wanna know the best part? I got photos!" JJ said proudly, smirking at Simon and I. Everyone started chatting about the photos or videos they got of us.

"Let's get away while they're distracted." Simon whispered to me.
"What?" I questioned, until he grabbed my hand and quickly exited the room. We went and sat on the sofa in the living room, waiting for everyone to forget about the situation.

However, no one did. Until me and Harry left to go back to the flat, no one spoke to me and Simon; they just smirked and either shoved their phones in our faces, showing us the photos they took, or Josh's Twitter post. I tried to avoid Harry mostly, not knowing how he would react to that.

~

I huffed as I sat down on the sofa at 9pm back at the flat. I hadn't spoken to Harry once today, not even in the car ride home, but everyone had also messaged Cal and Callum. This meant that they were also taunting me about the situation.

"What's up?" Harry asked from behind me, resting his arms on the back of the sofa. I shrugged my shoulders and focused on shading in my new sketch I'd recently completed.

"Look, I wanted to talk to you about last night and today."

I groaned as he came round and sat next to me, pulling my sketchbook from my hands and putting it on the coffee table.

"Is it- are you mad at me? I know you didn't want anything like that to ever happen..." I trailed off, nervously waiting for his response.

"Nah, I'm happy. I'm happy that if anything is ever gonna happen, it's with Simon. You mean so much to each other, and, to be honest, I've always waited for this!" He said with a wink. He started to stand up from the sofa but turned back to me before walking away.

"By the way, Simon likes you. A lot!" He added, and rushed off towards his room. Something in my stomach fluttered. Hiding my face behind my fingers, I thought about the last few days specifically. I'd always been closer to Simon than the other boys, and some of the recent events proved that.

The guys had been joking about saying that Simon likes me for months now, but I never thought they were serious. Maybe Simon does like me. Or maybe I like Simon.

I didn't particularly want to think about anything to with what me and Simon had for them rest of the night; I had had enough of it for today. I set off in the direction of Harry's bedroom, finally going to ask him about decorating the room.

"Hey," I said with a smile as I walked in. Taking a seat on his bed, I carried on sketching the portrait as I waited for him to finish editing his new fut draft video.
"Woah. Is that me? That's incredible." He asked wide-eyed as he gazed at my drawing of him.

"Thanks. I just wondered, at some point can we get some stuff to decorate my bedroom with? I kinda want to make it a little more like home."

We then got into a conversation about what I wanted to do with the room. This was the moment I realised Harry had a horrible sense of style.

A/N:
Hi :) I hope you enjoyed this chapter. I know it was kinda bad but I wanted to add some cute stuff.