Chapter 23 - Surprises

I could not stop thanking everyone for what they had done. Over and over again I repeated my self. "Thank you!" Or "I can't believe you did this!"

I sat down cross legged on my new bed and gazed around the freshly painted walls.

"I guess we'll leave you to explore!" Harry said with a smile, coming over to hug me one last time. I gave him a confused glance, not understanding by he meant by 'explore'.

"We left you a few surprises" Vik added, winking as everyone walked off. After everybody was gone, I closed the door; it made the room feel more finished.

On the back of the door was a small blue post-it note reading: Note 1: I hope you like what we did. We thought you deserved it for being a super kind, funny, amazing, stunning person. None of the others knew I wrote this. Ilysm! Simon xx

I blushed furiously as I read the wrote. I pulled my phone case off of my phone, folded the note in half, and put it inside the case. I replaced the phone so that I could keep the note.

I walked over to the book shelf and saw all my books in just the order I liked. Harry Potter on one shelf, the Mortal Instruments under that, and the Divergent series underneath that.

All of my YouTuber books were then placed on the shelf on the opposite side. I pulled out my favourite, The Amazing Book Is Not On Fire, to see another blue post-it sticking out.

It read: Note 2: I know this is your favourite, so I put a clue in here. Check the wardrobe. PS: you're so predictable. Shutting the door first, then going to the bookshelf. Simon xx

I put this note in my back pocket. I had a feeling there would be a few more, so I needed to find a secret safe place for them.

I walked over to the wardrobe curiously, and pulled open the doors. All my clothes had been pushed to the left side of the rail, and on the right were 3 pairs of joggers, a new England shirt, and a few more shirts and hoodies.

On the back of the door was another note reading: new stuff ;) I knew you wanted it, so we fetched it today. Next, look under the bed. Simon xx

~

Half an hour passed, and I had found four more notes. My favourite had to be the replica of the stash of food I had the other day at the sidemen house, which was hidden behind the curtain.

I sat down on my gaming chair and stared at the monitors. They must of paid hundreds for all this, but they didn't have to.

I wiggled the mouse, making the screens flicker on, lighting up my face. They both showed the same background.

I bent down, switched my Xbox on and put Fifa 16 in. I set up ultimate team and played a few games, until I heard a gentle knock on the door.

The door creaked open, revealing Simon's head.
"Hey!" He said enthusiastically walking over to the bed and sitting down. I quit the game and joined him.

"Thank you. Thank you so so much. I can't believe I thought you were all being horrible to me. This is the most amazing thing anyone has ever done for me!" I said, tearing up again.

"Why?" I added. Simon brought me in for a hug, his long arms wrapping around my slim frame.

"It was my idea. Harry told us how you wanted to change it up, so I said let's do it. He told us what you wanted and I told everyone what to do, what to get, and where to put it. We did it because we love you. I love you. Don't question it!" He said, tapping my nose.

"You gonna come play truth or dare with us in the living room?" He added, winking and laughing.

"Sure I'll be through in a minute!" I said smiling. He hugged me once more and pulled away.

However I did not expect the small peck on the lips he gave me. We both flushed bright pink.
"I'm- I- I shouldn't have done that. Im sorry. I'll- I'll just go-"

"No! It's- uhh it's fine. Don't worry it's all good! Let's just- let's just go" we both began talking rapidly, trying not to embarrass ourselves further.

We both stood up awkwardly and laughed. Simon pushed me towards the door and we both joined the others in the living room.

As we walked through, we noticed the others sat in a circle with cans of beer and shots laid out in the middle. Everyone had a can open, so I picked one up and joined the circle.

The order now changed to me, Simon, JJ, Josh, Cal, Agus, Sarah, Callum, Vik, Tobi, Harry, Ethan and back to me.

~

After an hour of truth or dare, and at least 6 cans of beer finished each, we were all pretty pissed. We had also made the terrible decision of taking a shot for every question or dare we were given.

"Simoooonnnnn. Truth or dare?" JJ slurred, smirking at him.
"Dare!" He said for the first time, giggling like a child.
"Imma give you both bitch! Truth first. Do you, or do you not, love Alex?" JJ asked, as Ethan and Harry began laughing.

"I do! Very much!" Simon replied proudly, closing his eyes and folding his arms, smiling up at the ceiling, causing me to blush.

"DARE NOW! KISS ALEX!" JJ yelled, obviously happy with his choice of dare. My head shot up, as did Simon's. We both sat giggling at each other until we calmed down a bit.

Everyone was staring at us, so I began to talk.
"Why you so interested you bunch of fu-" I was cut as Simon's lips met mine. He cupped my face in his hands, squeezing my cheeks like a baby.

I wrapped my arms around his neck slowly. I smiled against his lips, but didn't hesitate to kiss back. We finally pulled away for air, and both instantly went bright red.

Everyone started squealing and rolling about on the floor, while Simon just hugged me, and patted me on the head like he would to a dog...

A/N:
Finally some legit stuff is happening. Wooo. I'm gonna try and cut out some of the filler chapters unless you guys actually like what I write in them. I hope you enjoyed, byeeee.