Chapter 25 - Memories

We hadn't done much for about a week. After our drunk night in, we relaxed in the flat for the rest of the day.

We lounged around in pyjamas, just watching films and eating food. That was until Arayah, Andrea, Freya and Megan showed up and ushered us to get up and clean up.

Everybody had then been working, the boys filming videos all the time and the girls doing their day jobs, leaving me to lay on my bed and do nothing for days on end.

I had been to visit Ant at work on Wednesday because she was an estate agent and I could just sit in her office with her and pretend to be a client.

It was now Saturday, 8:36am and I sat in front on the TV, clicking remote buttons over and over again, trying to find a good show to watch.

"HI ALEX!" Ethan shouted next to me. I sprang up off of the sofa, screaming and swearing. 

"HOLY FUCK! SHIT ON MY DICK WHY?!" I yelled, bending over and placing my hands on my knees. Ethan had his head in his hands, tears streaming down his face from laughing so much. The sidemen joined him laughing at my surprise.

"Shit on my dick. Amazing!" Vik said in hysterics.
"What- why are you here? What's happening?" I asked, holding my head in confusion.
"WE, are going to Alton Towers!" Simon half shouted into his vlogging camera.

"WAIT A MINUTE! Did you film the whole thing?" I said, glaring at him.

"Uh, no." He said confidently, sitting down in my seat on the sofa.
"Oh for fucks sake. Anyways, Alton Towers? Since when?" I said, gesturing to the other boys while Simon still pointed his camera at me.

"Since we booked the tickets this morning. Go get ready!" Tobi said with a grin.
I walked off to my room to get changed. I brushed my hair out and put in into a ponytail, then went to brush my teeth and wash my face.

I grabbed my Weezy joggers and a plain white shirt and socks and took them to the bathroom with me. I hopped into the shower, not bothering to wash my hair since I did that yesterday. The warm water soothed me, relaxing me.

After I'd washed, I got out and got dressed. We all went for the lazy look, just comfy clothes to drive and go on rides in. I grabbed my rucksack and shoved a hoodie in it.

"Alex? You ready to go? We have to leave in about 10 minutes!" Josh yelled through the halls.
"Yeah, just grabbing my shoes!" I called back, finishing tying my trainers. I walked back through to the living room to see the guys all sat on the sofas watching TV.

I slid over the back of one chair and sat down between Tobi and Vik, making them chuckle at my entrance.
"VAMOS! Let's go!" I stood up again and ran to the door, leaving the others to walk behind. I ran down all the stairs rather than taking the lift; I was too excited to wait for one and stand in it. I reached the bottom, smiled at the man behind the desk, and ran all the way to Harry's car.

"Hello slow poke." Simon said, winking.
"Wh-what? How did you get here faster than me?" I complained, panting heavily.

"Lift. Get in loser!" He replied, grabbing my hand and pulling me into the car. Harry and Tobi were in the front, whilst Simon, me and JJ were in the back.

Josh, Vik, Ethan, Cal and Callum took Vik's car, and the girls were going to meet us there.

I plugged my earbuds into my phone and began listening to You Me At Six. Simon noticed, and took one of my earbuds. He put it in his ear and began mouthing the words to 'Room To Breathe' with hand actions and all. We listened to the band for a while, until Simon noticed me yawning.

"Tired?" He asked quietly. He looked over at JJ who was already fast asleep, leaning against the side of the car.
"Yeah... I didn't get much sleep last night." I said slowly.
"Come here." He said, opening his arms. I leant into his side as he wrapped his arms around me for the rest of the car journey while I slept.

~

I heard JJ snigger, causing me to stir and wake up. I looked over and saw his phone pointed at us once again, so I just leant back into Simon and ignored him. He shook my shoulder, making me glare at him.

"We're here!" He said joyfully.
"ARE WE? YES!" I sat up quickly, making Simon's arms drop from around me, waking him up.

I leapt out of the car and ran off, only stopping at the gates to wait for everyone to catch up.

"Hurry up slowpokes!" I yelled, as JJ and Simon jogged ahead to meet me. JJ hung one arm around my neck, and one around Simon's, and began leading us into the park.

"Excited?" He asked happily.
"A little scared, but yes. Excited." I replied, squeezing his waist in thanks for bringing me.

Before we went on any rides we stopped to get food. A similar situation to the one at TGI's occurred, meaning we were kicking and pissing each other off under the table as we ate.

~

After food, we ran to Oblivion and skipped the queue thanks to the fast passes. I was forced to the very front, which terrified me, and was sat between Simon and Josh. We sat down and got strapped in.
"Guys! I can't! I'm scared!" I said anxiously.

"You'll be fine. It'll be fun I promise!" Simon said quietly from beside me, grabbing my hand and squeezing it tightly just as the ride began to move forward.

~

"THAT WAS AMAZING!" I yelled as we walked away from the ride, only after going on it three times.
"I told you it would be fun!" Simon grinned smugly. We all walked in a huddle, some sheltering there heads from the light rain using their hands.

"Also, I- I need to tell you something." He added.
"What's up honey-bunch?" I asked, gaining a weird look from the rest of the group.

Simon stopped, grabbing my wrist, preventing me from walking further. The others noticed, also stopping and looking at us. I looked at Tobi and shrugged, and he gave me a small smile in return.

"I- uh, well basically- I wanted to say that I- I," he began.
"What is it Simon?" I said grabbing his hand to reassure him. He took a deep breathe and slightly smiled.

"I remember that we kissed." He said, making the others gasp and squeal. Tobi began explaining what I explained to him that night.

"So, umm..."
"Alex. I- I don't regret it you know. I... I enjoyed it" he cut me off, shaking only a tiny bit as he was obviously nervous.