Chapter 1

"Guess what?" Danny said to his bandmates, Glen and Mark. They looked at him confused. They are at danny's house in ireland.

"I will be a coach of the new talent show in uk." He said with full of excitement in his face.

"Oh really? I thought you will be one of the staff there" Mark joke and Laughed. Glen laughed too.

"Are you trying to irritate me?" He said.

"I did not!" Mark replied still laughing a little. "Sorry. I'm just kidding, you know? Anyway congrats man! Promise us, your team will won." Mark added

"Of course we will! I'm Dan the man, You both know that" He said and winked at them.

"Congrats! Cheers!" Glen said.

"Yuck! Stop being a gay daniel!" Mark said and they all laugh.

"Oh man! Shut up!" Danny said while laughing.

" I guess, danny has a crush on you mark." Glen said and laughed.

"Over my death body, Glen joseph david!" Danny said.

"Stop being crazy! Anyway who are the other coaches then?" Glen asked him.

"Danny cohen said they are Will.I.Am so we all know who is he. I became a fan of him ten years now and the silver bear mr. Tom Jones, who is in this earth will not know him? And the one is Jessie J, but the sad thing is i don't know if who she is. She's the only girl." Danny said and he looked at them trying to get some reaction maybe they knew if who she is.

"Is she the one who sang price tag?" Mark asked and they looked at him.

"Do you know her?" Glen asked.

"I did not. It's just her name sounds familiar. I remember when i was at mall with my son, avery, i heard the price tag song and someone walking next to us and she said 'omygod that's jessie j!' sounds weird but she is a fan of her. Hola fans are always crazy" Mark explained to them. "So that's why her name sounds familiar to me." He added.

"How come that they knew her and you are just next to her didn't know that you are the great guitarist of the script?" Danny asked. "Is she famous than us? Why i didn't know her?" He added

"Easy man, she didn't noticed me because i'm wearing my hoody and shades plus i have avery in my arms." Mark said

"Sometimes you are insane, mark. You're wearing shades inside the mall?" Danny asked

"Is there something wrong with the shades?" He asked and danny shook his head.

"Anyway i have to go." Danny said.

"Hey! hey! hey! We're not yet done talking" Mark said and glen is just sitting there and watching them.

"What else we should talk about?" Danny said and sat down next to mark.

"You were too excited on that show ha?" Mark.

"Maybe yes mark because he will have a new flirt mate or mates because i know there's a lot of girls." Glen said and danny looked at him.

"What the? Shut up! I have irma. I'm satisfy with her." He said.

"Ows really man? let's see.There's a lot of girls there i think." Mark trying to tease him.

"I know i can flirt with them but i can't be their lover. I'm taken!" He said.

"Jessie J is beautiful." Mark said and glen laugh a little.

"Really? Have you seen her?Can i see what she looks like?" Danny said interested.

"See? Don't tell me that you are interesting?" Mark teased him.