Chapter 6

Filming the blind auditions is now done. For the whole day of filming finally her team and other teams are complete now. She enjoyed this day, a new experienced of her life. Even though she is really tired she still enjoyed every moment with the boys and contestants even the crowd.

"Hey! Are you planning to do something tonight?" Danny asked.

"I need to be on the studio with apl tonight, we need to do something." Will said.

"Oh." He said. He look at tom.

"Mrs. jones is waiting, i told her i'll be home right after the filming, gonna leave the condo for a while. Missing home" Tom said.

"Oh that's okay."He said

"Anyway gonna go guys, apl waiting for me at outside now." Will said and run.

"I have too." Tom said and walk to his dressing room. Only her and danny are left.

"So?" She asked to him.

"Are you free?" He asked.

"Yeah, i guess you have a problem?" She asked

"Yeah, about irma." He said.

"I see and i think you need advices, so i'll go with you, where do you want?" She asked.

"Well i guess to the condo?" Danny asked.

"Oh great! We don't have to ride, because condo is just a walking distance." She said

"Yeah. Wait let me get my bag." Danny said and she followed him.

"Which room?" She asked him while getting his stuff and she is standing next to his door.

"I guess to mine?" Danny answered and now ready to go with his backpack.

"Awesome. You ready?" She asked and danny nodded. They started to walk.

---

"I have some beer here." Danny said from the kitchen and she is just sitting on his couch watching some comedy movie.

"Dan, juice or water is fine for me. So that i can give a good advice for you." She replied.

Few minutes later there is danny with a bottle of beer and a glass of water for her. He sat next to her and turned off the t.v so that they can focus on their topic.

"So?" She asked and take a sip of her water. He sighed.

"We broke up." He stated with that she look at him shocked.

"But i heard you are just fighting through the phone earlier." She said.

"Yeah and she ended up our relationship." Danny said.

"What happened?" She asked.

"Well.. You know? She said she can find someone better than me, who can give all his time to her." Danny said.

"She is selfish, don't she? Well you can also find someone better than her. Remember she is not the only girl in this world." She said which is true.

"And she said she is dating with someone." Danny added and take a sip of his beer.

"So she is cheating on you too?" She asked.

"I have no idea. I don't want to judge her, but my sister already told me about this weeks ago, that she saw irma with another guy. I don't believe it because i love her. I love irma." Danny said when she look at him he is in tears now.

"Well it's really hard to say that 'move on' because it's hard to do it as well. I can't say that to you because the wounds in your heart are still fresh. When did she call you?" She asked

"About an hour. She told me that she doesn't love me anymore." He said and wipes his tears.

"I don't know how to say the right words because it's still fresh." She said. Danny look at her and nodded

"Yeah. You know what? Your boyfriend is so lucky to have you, atleast you can understand him." Danny said.

"Because we have trust to each other. If you are in love all you need is trust, you need to trust her especially her schedule. And that's me and mike, we both trust each other. See? How strong our relationship, is?" She said

"Can i ask?" Danny asked her and she nodded. "When you met your boyfriend mike, what do you think about him when you both met each other?" He asked.

"The first time i met him?" She asked and danny nodded. "Ahm he is very kind, and i love the way he talk, he is really awesome then one day i was shocked he asked me to go on date with him so i go with him and here we are now. We both have understanding to each other." She said smiling at him.

"Oh i feel so jealous now. I hate you. But i hope my girlfriend is like you." Danny said.

"But you have no girlfriend now." She said and laugh a bit. Danny laugh a little and shook his head.

"I mean i wish irma is like you." Danny said.

"Oh.... But she can't still be like me. She is a model and i am a singer." She said and laugh danny joined with her.

"Seriously jessie? Are you sick?" He asked.

"Sick in love, i guess?" She said danny laugh at her.

"Oh c'mon jessie, you can't see? I'm the man who can't be moved." He said pretending like he is hurting.

"Oh i don't, because you're moving but i can see your heart falling to pieces."

"Oh c'mon! That's my song." He said.

"Exactly. You wrote it first and now you can experience them." She said and laugh at him.

"Nahh! Seriously? It feels like yesterday we got to know each other and now we are close enough." Danny said.

"Because i am friendly, so?" She said looking at him.

"Well. Anyway are you planning to intoduce your boyfriend to me?" Danny asked

"I do. And yes maybe tomorrow but i guess you'll be having hang over in the next morning so maybe it will be on the next day after tomorrow." She said.

"Sounds good. Here again?" He asked.

"Maybe we can eat outside, maybe lunch or dinner." She suggested.

"Good. Lunch is better because i guess you want him to be all yours during dinner." Danny said and winked at her

"Oh c'mon we don't do that stuff." She said.

"Seriously?" Danny asked and she nodded. "That is hard for a man." He said.

"Well mike can understand me as a woman, he knows i'm not ready with that kind of stuff yet. Why? You and your girlfriend did it?" She asked.

"Oh no! We don't. In four years? Oh well i'm always around the world and yes we don't. She doesn't want too." Danny said.

"Good. Atleast you don't have to regret at the end." She said.

"Yeah. Well are you and mike not planning to do it?" He asked, she look at him and laughed a little.

"Seriously danny? Are we gonna talk about our sex life? Oh well is not on our plan yet and like what i said, i'm not yet ready." She said.

"Well i see. Tell me if you two will do that. Let me know if he is good on it if he didn't i'll find someone better than him. A dancer i guess. Dancer always good at it." Danny said teasing her, she playfully puched him slightly on his arms.

"Shut up!" Danny said.

"If i fall asleep please wake me up." Danny said and she just laughed at him. He is drunk now that's why he is saying that kind of stuff. Well she can't blame him. Danny is a man.