Chapter 5

Getting to know the other coaches are great, everything is going well. They all understand each others personality.

Danny being the most emotional guy, will.i.am being dope, tom jones being a legend and her being a superstar.

She become close to all of them so quickly because she is so friendly, she doesn't have to worry if they will like her or not because she knew this time they all like her.

She is the only woman and to be honest she is glad that they're all guys atleast if she will have an argument with each of them it wouldn't be hard for her because boys are so understandable to all of the girls and boys are gentleman, they can't be mad at girls too long.

Danny is her closest friend, danny is so lovable and so stick to his girlfriend. They actually talking each other's relationship sometimes giving advices to each other if they have a fight with their boyfriend or girlfriend.

The voice series one first filming audition started. It's a really great show. Everytime, she is excited to turn around but she can't turn go so quickly because she have to listen to their voices first if it's good or not. Being herself she is always honest.

They have 15 minutes for break and she was about to walk out from her dressing room when she heard danny's voice sounds like he is having a fight with his girlfriend over the phone.

"But irma, how many times do i have to tell you i can't go home yet?! We are just starting the 1st  filming for the show.. Don't you understand that?!!! if you weren't far from me i will go straight over there just to be with you!! You know how much i love you and i'm working not just for myself but for our future!" Danny yelled. She knows it's bad to listen to someone's privacy but  she can't help. Danny become one of her closest friend after all.

  "I will g-------Irma?! Hello?!Damn!! shit! why did you hung up?! Shit!shit!" That's what all she heard. She decided to get out from her dressing room and she saw danny sitting on the floor with his back on the wall and his both hands on his head.

"Everything is alright?" She asked even tho she know that it's not. Danny stood up when he saw her.

"How long you've been there?" Danny asked and walk near to her.

"Not that long. I was about to get out here but i heard you're yelling and sorry if i listened to it." She apologize.

"No.. it's okay." Danny said.

"So....? what happened? If you don't mind me asking?"She asked still standing next to her door.

"No i won't mind. It's my girlfriend again." Danny said they started to walk to the backstage.

"What happened?" She asked.

"You know? She want me to be with her now, she want me to brought her like this, like that etc." Danny said.

"She is demanding, don't she? I guess she is just missing you. Is this the first time you are far away from her ?" She asked and they sat on the chairs at the back stage. Tom and will are also busy talking with each other.

"It's not. I'm always touring around the world and she can understand that but this time i don't understand her anymore. She is getting mad at me for no reason eveytime i'm talking to her on the phone." He said.

"Do you mean she changed?" She asked again.

"Yeah. Like that." Danny replied.

"So it means she wasn't like that before?" She asked and danny nodded. "What do you think just happened if why she become like that?" She asked.

"I don't know." Danny said.

"Maybe the reason if why she is demanding this time than before, just maybe you know she is missing you too much." She said.

"What about you? You are far from your boyfriend, do you also demanding to him like her?" Danny asked. She shook her head slightly.

"No. Because we do understand each other's statement. Mike is busy with his dreams and i am too. We are focus to our future but we still manage to handle our strong relationship."she said.

" I wish my girlfriend will think about that. I love her with all my life. Her daugther is like my daugther too. I'm giving everything for her but sometimes it feels like it's still not enough for her. What else she wants?" Danny asked her even tho she doesn't know if what else her girlfriend want from him.

"I don't know either but maybe your time for her." She said.

"I already did that when i was still in ireland and she was there too but she always going on somewhere instead of spending her time with me" Danny said.

"Just keep trying to talk to her don't give up until you explain to her everything about your schedule. You are partner and only the both of you will fix that. Not the lads neither I." She said.

"I know and thank you for your time. I don't know what else could i do if i don't have you as one of my friends. Thank you for always be there even tho it's just for a short period of time we got to know each other. I hope you won't get tired of me." He said.

"You're welcome and don't worry i do understand you. You're good to me and i won't give up to give you advices if you need them from me. I'm always here at your back will always and will not getting tired to tell you to stand up and don't give up with everything you love. If you love something just fight for it." She said.

"Coaches be ready! We'll start again!" One of the staff yelled

" We should have to ready. Don't think too much, danny. Just focus with your work and think how beautiful your future will. But this time. Take them off for a while you have to be focus on this serious show." She said.

"Yeah thank you." Danny replied and they got up from their chairs and hug each other.

"Focus on the music you love." She said and they pulled away. Danny mouth a thank you for her.

All of them four coaches went back to their red chairs. Before they sit down they're waving for their fans first and giving them a blow kiss.

She look at danny and danny look at her too. She winked at him, she saw danny's smiled at her. She knew this time he is getting better and taking her advantage.

It's her role being someone's friend to give them advices and give them hope and to tell them to fight for the things they knew it's worth it for them.