Chapter 3

"This is real!" Jessie J said to herself. She is now infront of the condominium near at the voice area. She is looking up the high condo while waiting for the bodyguard. New chapter of her life will begin, she will experience something new in her life and she will meet another friend which are the coaches. She hope it went well.  She is hoping that the professional coaches she will work with will be nice to her amd will like her genre. We'll they all love music it's a big possibility that they will like her.

"Ma'am let's get in." Her bodyguard said which is from danny cohen to assist her.

"Yes. What floor will be my room?" She asked while they're walking.

"35th floor, ma'am." The bodyguard said.

"The last floor?" She asked. Well she is not afraid of high. They get inside the elevator.

"Yes ma'am. Mr. Danny Cohen decided to put all the coaches up there. So that the people will not find you easily if they won't see you all here and to avoid on media." The bodyguard answered. That's the great idea. It won't be hard for all of them.

"Awesome." She said.

While waiting for the elavator to stop on their floor someone texted her.

Good luck on your meeting with the coaches. - mike x

It's her boyfriend, they're in a relationship for 6 months now. She is happy with him. Mike became is close friend first before he become her boyfriend. They met at brazil if where's mike living.

She reply and saying thank you to him.

"We're already here ma'am. 3503 Is your room number. 3501 mr. Danny O'Donoghue's room. 3502 mr. Tom jone's room and 3504 Mr. Will.I.Am's room. Mr. cohen said, mr. danny o'donoghue is ready here and he said you can knock on his door if you want to know each other." The bodyguard said.

"Oh yeah. Thank you." She said. "Maybe later." She added. She opened her door, her body guard help her to get her baggage in.

"What about Sir tom jones and will.i.am? why they aren't here yet?" She asked when they got in.

"Sir tom jones have a show tonight he'll be here tomorrow and mr. will.i.am is still in LA finishing his tour over there but he'll be here in 2 days." Bodyguard said.

"Oh i see. Thank you. You can rest now." She said and the bodyguard walk out of her room.

This place is awesome. All the things she need are here, the living room is big enough for her. Her bedroom is also big enough for her , there's a kitchen and a small dining table for just 4 person, theres a t.v, vinyl player, radio, there's also a piano at the corner is she ever want to play. This is awesome. She don't need to buy anything except her food. But mr. cohen also brought a food for her. Her frigde is full of food.

"This is perfect!" She said to herself.

She sat on the couch and look around for a moment until she remember she will go to at danny's room. She get up and she went to the kitchen. She will cook for her co-worker and soon to be friend, Of course she doesn'twant to be rude. She used to brought something if she will visit someone's house.

She decided to bake a small cake because it's the easier to do.

Hour later she is finally done with her chocolate cake. It's a small circle of cake. She put it on the tupperware and she went to her room.

After changing her clothes she get her phone, key of her room and the cake. She walked out of her room and locked her door.

Before knocking she take a deeo breath first. She knocked twice and waiting for a seconds.