Chapter 8

"I'm sorry about that. It was Glen the drummer of our band, my bestmate." Danny said to her and get one of vodka's bottle.

"It's okay and i know him. Like what i've said i'm a fan of your band but not that much. Just their names, i guess and all of your songs." She said. "What he is on about, if you don't mind?" She asked

"Oh just missing each other in the studio. You know i am not with them at this moment but they do understand." Danny said with his back on the couch.

"Like this is the first time you are away from them that long?" She asked and danny nodded. "I see. I can see the good relationship between your friendship and as bandmates too. It's great." She said.

"Yeah. We all know each other since we were young." Danny said.

"Oh i also have my bestfriend holly and clair. I knew them since we were 4." She said.

"Really? That's a great friendship" Danny said and take a sip of his wine. "Friendship goals" He added

"Yeah. Even tho we're all different. We all have a good relationship to each others as friendship or better say bestfriends." She said.

"Nice. I hope to meet them someday." Danny said.

"Yeah you will. They will be with me on the battle rounds." She said.

"Really? I guess i should invite the lads to come here as well. So that you can meet them too." Danny said.

"That would be awesome and let's have some fun nights all together, someday." She said.

"Yeah we will. If i will tell them, i'm sure they will get excited." Danny said and laugh.

"Well i guess everyone's getting excited if you tell them something great news." She said. "I guess you're the only one i knew in the band well not that much i just know you because you are more famous than the two.. C'mon give me some infos about them." She said.

"Oh well yeah i already told you some information about me and now i will tell you about the lads." Danny said and she listen to him. "Well mark our guitarist is one of the amazing person i've ever met. He is so funny sometimes so serious, he loves music, he loves writting songs, he is married and has three kids. Glen.. he is really amazing, a sweet person i've ever met. He loves all the people and he cares about everyone, he is very loving person and he has a kid. He is single." Danny said. She nodded

"So nice to know few infos about them. I love to meet them one day. And i do hope they'll like me." She said.

"I guess they will. They knew you before i got to know you." Danny said and she was shocked.

"Really? How?" She asked.

"Well when danny cohen let me know about the show and tell me that i was be one of their choices being a coach of the show i agree to him and asked him about the other coaches if who will be aside from me then he mentioned tom jones, will.i.am and your name. When i told the lads about the news they were so happy for me then asked me about the other coaches. You know what? We only know mr. tom and will. Then mark said he once heard your name and asked me if you were the one who sang price tag then i said i don't know then he said your name is familiar then they searched you so i do the same." Danny said and she laugh.

"Well because i'm not that much famous yet. Although i am maybe just my song price tag." She said.

"But seriously you are so great. We've watched some of your gigs and you sounds so good. You're a diva." Danny said.

"Aw! thank you so much." She said and look at his arm if where was his tattoo.

"Your tattoo is really nice, i heard that is very important in your life." She said and danny look down at his arm.