Chapter 16

It's been a week now since Danny and Jessie talked about their plan to bring their exes back in their lives.

They're currently filming the battle rounds now, They keep their plan for the both of them for now, They can't tell public  yet because they are just starting with their job and everyone knows that danny is from the break up with irma.

They don't want to get that fast aside this is just a plan and nothing serious.. They didn't tell anyone yet because they aren't ready.

After some minutes they're now at their own dressing rooms having some time for lunch.

Jessie has her bestfriends holly and clair with her and Danny has Glen and Mark with him.

She's now sitting on the chair infront of her bestfriends calling Danny so that they can have lunch together with the guys. They both planned to meet all together.

"Hey dan! We're here now. Are we gonna go there or you'll come over here ?" She asked and she can hear the boys talking some random things.

"Yeah we're going there. Give us some seconds." Danny said and she replied okay and ended up the call.

Her bestfriends already found out about her ex boyfriend, they found out that mike is gay, and they already knew about her and danny as being so close to each other. They already knew that she has a guy bestfriend which is danny. But they doesn't know about her and danny's plan.

After that night between them even though there's nothing happen except the kiss. After that night they hadn't talk to each other for a while and now they seems okay together, they don't feel weird or awkward.

Maybe they can talk everything in the right time not infront of their bestfriends.

"Are they going here now ?" Clair asked. She nodded. They are preparing their plates and food on the table.

"I guess you have a good friendship with danny." Holly said and she just smiled.

"Anyway he's with the lads. So we're going to meet them any seconds now." She said and they all sat on the chairs talking for some minutes while waiting for the lads.

"Oh, his bandmates ?" Clair asked and she nodded.

"Have you met them ?" Holly asked her.

"It will be first time today. Why ?" She asked her back.

"Nothing. I think i met mark before at the show. I was with my brother that time we're watching one republic concert and mark was there. And i guess i also met the other guy, i think it's glen ? Yeah he is, i met him too i forgot if where." Holly said.

"Have you talked to them ?" Clair asked.

"No, Mark was busy with his phone. Just my niece asked him to sign her album and he did but we don't talk to him that much." Holly replied.

"What about glen ? How did you met him ?" She asked suddenly there's a knock on the door. "I think that's them."She said and get up from her chair.

When she opened the door there she saw the three boys standing infront of her. She smiled and let them in. When they get in she hugged them all but Danny is the only one who left a kiss on her cheek. Luckily nobody seen that.

They all sat on the chairs and have some talk for a while, introducing themselves to each other while eating lunch.

"I feel like i know you." Suddenly glen said while looking at holly.

"Have you met before?" Danny asked them.

"Yeah i guess. But i don't remember if where and when." Holly said.

"Ah! I remember you! Are you one of the girls who were dancing at the street of london ?" Glen asked and holly nodded but she seems awkward.

"Yeah i do remember now." Holly said she seems not comfortable.

"That's nice you met before, i think i also met you. When your niece i guess ? Asked me to sign her album." Mark said

"Yeah, She's a fan tho. A little bit i guess but she's one republic fan tho than yours i guess but she has your albums." Holly said.

She felt awkward and something is up to her bestfriend so she decided to change the topic, maybe she can talk to holly later.

"That's good then guys. Anyway, how are you guys working your album ?" She asked them.

"Been amazing, we do hope yours too." Mark said and she said thank you

"What if you guys make a collaboration ?" Clair asked.

"That's great then. But maybe soon." She said and Danny looked at her.

They continue talking with lots of things and she knows something is up between holly and glen because holly is too quite during lunch.

---

They were called by the staff after their break. Everything went well, It's too hard to choose but she did her best.

Danny is always looking at her and she love the way he look at her.

After filming they are currently in backstage talking with other coaches for a while. The lads and her bestfriends are waiting for them at the parking lot, because the lads will stay with danny and the girls of course with her.

After talking with other coaches both her and Danny walk together at her dressing room to get her stuff while danny is texting the lads that they're coming down any minutes now.

When they got in the room danny close the door. She looked at him shocked, but she ignored him. She started to get her stuff when suddenly she felt an arm around her waist. She turn around to see danny.

What the hell ? They are not together but why danny is doing this ? Before she got a chance to say something she felt his lips on hers. She close her eyes and kiss him back. When they pulled away she saw him smiling.

"I think i would kill you." She said and danny laugh.

"Just a practice. So that you won't feel awkward if we tell public. But jess we won't tell anyone about the plans, okay ? Only us will know that." She nodded

"Thank you." Danny said and kiss her lips again. They pulled to each other.

Sometimes she doesn't know if why she said yes to Danny with this plan.

But honestly she's starting to fall for him that's why she let him to kiss her. But she's afraid to confess her feelings for him.

Because she knows danny is still in love with his ex, while she is now inlove with him.

How she can cope with this ? But anyway she will do everything for danny. Now she's in love with him, she will help danny to get his ex-girlfriend back with him.Even tho it will hard for her, she doesn't care. As long as she knows that danny would be happy.

Danny asked her to stay in her dressing room for 3 minutes with him and in that 3 minutes, danny's arms are just wrapped around her waist while kissing her lips FOR 3 MINUTES and she let him to do so.