Chapter 26

Jessie is drunk now, While tom and will left them alone. Since they know that they're together, Tom and Will trust him for Jessie.

He's just sitting infront of her watching her. It's difficult for him to see her like this.

How he wish Jessie will love him back? How he wish it's him the person she love? But it's impossible, Jessie is so deadly inlove with her ex.

"Would you like to go home now?" He asked but she just looking at him. He had no choice, He needs to bring her to her condo, She carried her like a bridal and walk out to the club with her in his arms.

---

He's watching her while she's sleeping... He look around to her room and nothing change, It's still the same as usual, clean and beautiful.

He don't want to leave her yet, because he want to stay up all night and watch her face.

He lay down next to her while facing her.

"I want you to forget that bastard!" He whispered. "So you can be all mine!" He added and gently kiss her lips. "I love you, jess! If you only knew." He whispered again and continue kissing her gently..

After a few seconds he was shocked when Jessie turn it all back. She's kissing him back. He didn't waste anytime and enjoy the moment and make sure that Jessie would like this.

---

He's staring at her while she's sleeping again. How he wish he can stay like this forever? How he wish this lady will love him the same the way he love her?

Maybe it will, but It will takes time to heal her broken heart.

---

The next morning Jessie woke up and saw that Danny is sleeping next to her with his hand on her belly. She look at him, How she wish she'll woke up every morning seeing this handsome face?

She stayed in there and stare at his face, After a few second she felt his hand moving.

She hold his hand. After a few seconds, she saw him awake.

There are no words coming in their mouth, No one's saying even a single word. They are just staring at each other's eyes while holding each other's hands.

Just at this moment, She's happy. She felt happiness. She don't want to waste any of her time so she chose to stay in here beside him, staring at him and enjoy the moment.

She guess Danny can't help it, He gently kiss her which she didn't react anything, Instead she kiss him back. They have a plan, Yes they do, And that plan is to bring their exes back but she don't wish for it to happen..

Sad to say that his ex already come back, but why he's still doing this? Why he is still here beside her kissing her? He should be with irma and not with her anymore.

But why she is enjoying this moment? Why she's kissing him back? Why she don't want him to go?

While thinking of nonsense thought she realized that Danny is kissing her deeper now and he is already on her top while her arms are wrapped around him.

They pulled away from each other and stare into each other's eyes.

"Can we stay like this the whole day?" She asked him and with that she saw him smile.

"You miss mike?" He asked but she ignored him.

"Just stay like this, Do everything you want, I hope your ex will forgive me for this, But i want you to stay." She said.

"As you say so. One of a good thing to do, so we can easily forget about them." He said and gently kiss her neck. She moaned a little to tease him.

"Don't do that, because you'll regret If I'd do something I cannot control." He said to her. She laughed a bit. They continued kissing..

"Go on then." She said teasing him more by touching his chest and her hands ended up unbottoning his jeans and unzipped his zipper.

They stop kissing and stare at each other. He took off her clothes even though it's too early for this kind of stuff....

----

After the magical stuff, Jessie is now cooking the breakfast while Danny is standing behind her, They're still not talking to each other, but their actions are too clingy with each other.

Danny couldn't stop kissing her, And She couldn't stop not to kiss him back.

Even if she have no idea why he's doing this atleast she knows to herself how happy she is even this is true or just part of the plan.

She doesn't care anymore as long as her heart is beating fine.

She'll only let this happen just today, even if it's just a plan she will enjoy this moment for now before she get her senses back.

Because after this day, she wouldn't let this to happen again, She don't want to be a rebound. She want to his real woman.

---

She get in to her room after washing the dishes and she saw danny sleeping there.

She laid on his top with her head resting on his chest. She felt his arms around her. She smiled and keep on dreaming that they can be like this everyday....