Chapter 25

The days passed and Jessie chose to stay away from danny.

She always with tom or will.i.am than the usual.

Maybe it's a good way so that she can forget about her feelings for him. It's too damn hard in her situation that she had to stay away from the person who always make her smile everyday, Too damn hard she had to stay away from the person who taught her how to fall in love again.

He may be wondering why she's avoiding him sometimes...oh no, All the times. But for the good sake of her heart, she will do whatever she can do, she can sacrifice her own happiness before it get it worst.

Everything changes, She felt that danny is staying away from her either, maybe because he's with his ex again, or whatever his reason.

But that's a good thing though, Atleast she don't have to explain to him why she's avoiding him.

But behind all of this, She is hurting too much inside of her, She want to hug him, kiss him, be with him but she can't do that again., She hates what's happening between them right now.

It feels like yesterday when the magical night happen, It feels like yesterday when they're so happy together even though they both know that they're only doing that kind of things just only for a plan, For their exes to come back.

Weird, because people now know that they're dating and that because of danny's tweet, and somebody caught them walking together to their condo. It's normal though because they're working together and they're living at the same building so why they have to make it big deal?

But at some point she cannot blame those people who are made rumors, Because in that picture they're both walking while holding hands.

Oh yes, They do that when everything are still okay, When they started to work with the plan.

Even Tom Jones and Will.I.Am knows they're together now, Because they caught them at the corner of the backstage when danny was hugging her from her back while they're talking random things in that position.

But now it's all complicated, Danny always with the guys who are working in the studio, Sometimes with crowd full of girls, Oh well she cannot blame him. Danny is always Danny O'Donoghue who loves ladies better say who loves to flirt with them..

"Jess, Tom and I will go out tonight, would you come with us? I will ask danny too." Will asked her.

"Oh yes, sure. What time?" I asked and he told me at 7ish.

Why not? We used to hang out all together, And why not though? It's okay, they won't notice that danny and her are not in a good times. 'Cause she know, Danny and me can act so well infront of them.

She get all her stuff and ready to go. She still have 2 hours before they hang out, So She can rest for a while before getting ready.

--

She lie down to her bed and tried to sleep for a while because she still have 2 hours but she couldn't sleep.

Her mind is still thinking about him, She don't know how to stop it. She always lie to him that She's missing mike so bad but the truth he was the person she was talking all about, She's just saying it's mike for her not to get caught about her feelings for him.

Because She still want to keep this feelings with her own as long as she wanted, she still want to keep it as long as its gone.

Yes maybe sooner or later it will be gone, So they can be friends again, But how She wish it would be easy? But it wouldn't never be easy to be friends with him anymore, They had history and that would be hard for the both of them.

---

They went to the club all together, Danny is avoiding contact with her, Oh well that's great so she can't fall inlove with him even more.

As they started to drink wine they also started to have a conversation with each other, She act as normal as the usual, even danny, So they act so well.

After some minutes she's already drunk, Danny is sitting next to her because tom and will know they're together.

While the boys were talking she look over to the dancefloor and there she saw mike obviously with his lover. It's weird.

She smiled like crazy but then when she saw that danny is looking at her she looked down and simply act like she's hurting but she make sure that will and tom won't notice that.

It's funny how she can act that way infront of this guy? How she can do this just because she doesn't want to reveal her feelings for him.

Tom and Will excused themselves to meet their other friends in here and that's when she realized she can freely act what she wants infront of Danny.

She's acting like she's almost crying while staring at mike and that's the point when she saw danny looking at mike's direction too.

"Are you hurting?" He asked and that's make her look at him.

"What do you think? Seeing your ex with his lover, Do you think i'm not hurting?" She said.

How nice she can act like this? This is insane.

"I wish I'm his only one." She said suddenly danny's phone rang.

It's on the table that's why she saw who is the person calling. It said irma, the name of his ex and that's what hurt her, This is not acting anymore, she is seriously hurting but she's trying not to show.

Danny look at her and she do the same.

"What? Why are your staring at me? You should answer that so I can freely stare with my ex lover." She lied. That's the fact, She lied to him, It's not true, She don't want him to answer it, but She know danny is still inlove with his ex, She cannot control what he feels about his ex, How she wish she could?

Danny excused himself and answered the phone while facing her with his back, She can't hear him maybe because of the loud music inside the place they are in
She stare at him not to her ex, yeah she did, and she realized how much she still love him...