Chapter 15

Jessie woke up in the next morning with a heavy man on her top.

She's in shock and found out it's danny.. Ho......

She's trying to recall everything from lastnight but she can't remember anything except the thing she asked him to drink with her.

How even possible that they ended up in her bed and both naked?.. But wait! Not they're not totally naked, She's still wearing her panty.

She pulled the blanket up and look under the blanket. Danny's on her top still wearing his underwear.. Thank God! They didn't go too far from what she was expecting. UGH! WHY JESSICA ?

How she can get out here ? Ugh! What danny would say if he woke up? OH NO! What if he was also drunk and knows nothing ? What if the status of their friendship will change after this ?

NO! She can lost her bestfriend, Her only guy bestfriend! NOT DANNY! But wait ? What if he'll get mad ? What if everything will change between them ? What if he doesn't want to see her again ? What if -----

"What are you thinking ?" Sleepy danny asked her. She started to panic but she's trying to calm down. She close her eyes, She wants to cry. She can't lose danny as her bestfriend.

When she open her eyes there is danny staring under the blanket, when she catch what he is looking at, she covered her naked chest with her arms. Awkward moment!

Danny look at her eyes but she can't look at him straight.

"I've seen that last night, i even touched that." Danny said like nothings happened and everythings are just normal for him.

"Shut up, Danny! Get up from me now!" She said and danny just shook his head.

"Tsk! tsk!  See ? I told you, You'll hate this." Danny said not moving from her.

"What ?" She asked.

"You loved what we did, You doesn't want me to stop last night, But i forced to stop before it's too late. That's why we're still wearing our underwears." Danny said and she felt awkward now.

"Oh c'mon! Please danny! I'm sorry okay ? I was drunk but i th---"

"You were touching my....." Danny paused and look down under the blanket.

"Oy! I did not!" She said, she hit his chest and danny is laughing now. She pushed him from her top. Danny laughed and started to wear his clothes. She wrapped the blanket around her.

"You did." Danny said

"I DID NOT!" She said.

"Okay, what happened last night if you did not ? You don't remember because you don't know what you were doing last night." Danny said. She hit him a pillow but he just laugh.

"Danny!" She said

"Just kidding, but seriously you touched it." Danny said in his serious voice.

"What ? NO!" She said.

"You did. You just don't remember, You als---"

"Shut up now! Whatever i did last night, i'm so sorry. I was drunk.... But dan. " She said and look at him. "I'm afraid." She continued

"Why ?" Danny asked.

"It might affect our friendship. I know you're still in-love with irma and i am too with mike." She said.

"Well it's understanding that we were drunk, Maybe we can forget this ? Or maybe this thing can help the both of us to move on from the past ? Add the fact we were just kissing and touching last night, nothing else." Danny said. She shook her head.

"But it's a big mistake danny!" She said. Danny raised his one eyebrow.

"I think not." Danny said.

"How can you say not ?"She asked.

"We're both single, you're not with mike anymore and i'm not with irma at all." Danny said.

She didn't got a chance to say something when Danny left a kiss to her cheek.

What would be their status ? What is this ? She stopped him.

" What is this, dan ? What do you think we are doing ? We're bestfriends not lovers or even bedmates" She said. Danny is thinking something.

"What if we act like we're lovers ? Let's get them jealous ?" Danny asked.

"Make them Jealous ? Are you insane ? Maybe irma can get Jealous but mike ? He'll never." She said. Danny just smiled which made her upset.

"Hey relax. Look, Mike has a crush on you even he's a gay, so maybe ?" Danny said and now she got his point.

"But do you think it is a good idea ?" She asked.

"I don't know. But let's give it a try ? I want to bring her back." Danny said talking about irma. She also want mike to come back in her life, She doesn't care if he's gay, but she wants him to break up with his boyfriend, Maybe danny's right. Maybe they need to try ? She wants to know if mike will get Jealous or not ? Or maybe irma will or not ? She also want to help danny, She wants him to be happy with his life.

Danny started to kiss her lips again, She's trying to push him away because it's too early.

"Danny, too early!" She said.

"Just a practice, Jess. So that if irma or mike can see us i can kiss you without awkwardness."  He said.

"DAMN YOU MAN! YOU'RE SO SERIOUS!" She said.

"HEY STOP SHOUTING AT ME!" Danny.

"I'M NOT SHOUTING DANIEL!" she said and they both laugh.

What a great work ? They will act like a real couple infront of their exes to make them Jealous. WTF ??!!

"Oy! shut up! get up now! And just want to let you know i'v---"

"You shut up man!" She said.

Danny lay back down next to her and started to tickle her. She laugh so hard, she's trying to push him away but he's too strong.

"D...D..am..n ..y....YOUUUUUU!!!" She said and danny stopped.

"What ?" Danny asked her and she jokingly slap him. Danny laughed.

"We will tell public that we are together ? You know just to inform them ?" Danny asked while moving out the hair from her face.

"No. Why would we ?" She said

"Okay as you said my FAKE GIRLFRIEND." Danny said and laughed. She laughed too while shooking her head.

---

They both decided that they will tell the public that they are together even tho they're not. They just want to know if their exes will care of they will be with someone else. Everything are just a plan nothing serious things between them.

Their goal is bring their exes back in their lives and they're wishing that their plan will work.

They're still hoping for a second chance in their past love lives.