Chapter 22

Danny woke up the next morning with a woman next to her. Her head is on his chest and her arm around his stomach. He smiled, He love Jessie now, but again, she is still in love with mike.

What hits him is when he looked under the blanket, they're both naked, and he won't regret with that, He really did that for his own purpose, He wants to get Jessie and be his wife in the future. Yes he did that because he want to be Jessie's first and last.

Yes they did, when the kiss got deeper, He didn't control himself and he can say that Jessie was enjoying last night.

He wrapped his arms around her and started to kiss her again. When he got on her top again he waste no time and kiss her neck gently.

Jessie woke up and trying to push him away, He looked at her eyes.

"What did we do, dan?" Jessie asked

"Maybe this will also help?" He said, because he doesn't know what to say more to make an excuse. He always make excuses just to get a chance to get closer to her or kiss her. Yes he do excuses just to get a chance to kiss her.

"I'm sorry, but do you think it's too much? I don't want your ex to get angry at me." Jessie said.

"First, we're not together at all, Second, you're my girlfriend now." He said.

"A fake girlfriend, mister, because this is just a plan and we both love our exes." Jessie said. He laughed even though there's nothing to laugh to.

He ignored her and started to kiss her again gently.

"You're mine for a while even it's just a plan." He said and continue kissing her again. Jessie wrapped her arms around her. "You're still my girlfriend."

When he thrust again inside of her, He saw her tears rolling down on her face. He wipes them and kiss her passionately, He stayed in that position while enjoying the moment.

He want her to be his girlfriend, And he doesnt want his ex to come back, He's thankful that Jessie's ex is gay, so that he can fight his love for her.

----

She can't believe that they did that, But atleast she tried her best to hide her feelings for him, How she wish someday he'll realize he love her too ? But too impossible.

Anyway public knows that they're in a relationship now, Because before danny leave her at her unit he asked her if he can mention her on his tweet, She just nodded and the tweet saying that he loves her, She knows it's fake and none of their actions are true. Maybe only her actions are true.

She's currently in her dressing room now, Break time for a while.

She's doing her make up again, Once she'd done she make herself out of her dressing room.

When she saw Danny's dressing room door a bit open she walked closer, Maybe he's there, so she can go back at the backstage with him.

When she was about to walk in, she walked backward and her back on the wall beside the door now,. She saw Danny with his ex and they are kissing each other. Why he didn't lock the door?

She felt so jealous and she felt her eyes wet. The tears again, She's hurting, Danny's ex is now came back, and who she is now for him? Nothing. She's nothing at all.

He got her back in his life now, His only dreams..

Before it's too late she walked fast as she can to her dressing room.

She locked the door and wipes her tears, She sat on the couch and cry again.

What else she could do now ? She gave everything to danny, Her body, He got everything from her, and now she saw him kissing his ex.. Oh why are you so fool, Jess ?! Why you didn't think of that ?! Maybe, while they're doing that he was thinking about his ex? Oh no!

She can't blame danny. Because in the first place she knows everything are just a plan, and she takes them all seriously.

She laid on the couch until she fell asleep..

---

She woke up by someone calling her name, Her manager, So glad that her eyes does not look so bad. She fix herself and get out of the room and act normal.

"You okay?" Her manager asked.

"Yea, sorry. I just fell asleep, I'm tired, Didn't noticed the time though. Are they still there ?" She lied and asked.

"Yeah, They're waiting for you,. Glad that you woke up. You're boyfriend is waiting for you, He's with sir tom and will at the back stage." Her manager said. She just nodded and ignored the word of boyfriend.

When she get backstage they are all staring at her.

"Glad we still have 2 minutes before to start again. You fell asleep,don't you?"  Will said and she nodded.

"So tired today." She lied again. When she looked at danny she saw him smiling at her. She smiled back so it won't be awkward.

"Don't worry, Last set then we can go home and you can rest." Tom jones said. She smiled. "Let's go." Then they walk, but only her and danny left, danny block her way.

"Hey c'mon, we have to be there too." She said.

"Won't let you pass without kissing me." He said.

"Damn you! You're not my real boyfriend." She whispered slightly laughing even tho it hurts her inside. Danny joined and with that he left a kiss on her lips. She pushed him slightly and laugh a bit so it won't be awkward then she started to walk. Danny slightly hit her butt then walk with her with his arm on her waist.

She ignored him and focus for the show.

She's just nothing.... Nothing means nothing.