Chapter 4

"Jessie." Danny told mark and Glen on his laptop. They're skyping.

"REALLY?!" The boys asked excitedly.

"Relax lads! She knocked on my door just to talk to me and to get to know me because will.i.am and tom jones aren't here yet. She is friendly." He explained.

"Oh c'mon danny. Tell me you like her." Mark teased him.

"She is beautiful, right?" Glen said. He shook hi head.

"Lads, c'mon. Yes she's beautiful and friendly i think it won't be hard for me to be friends with her for this job. C'mon boys! I'm taken and she is too." He said.

"OUCH!" Mark and Glen with a funny reaction on their faces. Their hands are on their chest like they're hurting. He laugh

"C'mon, mark and glen! Why are you both want me for her?" He asked

"Oh not like that. We're just trying to tease you if how serious you are to irma." Mark said.

"And of course we want you for irma. Atleast we know irma more." Glen added.

"Oh now you know i won't easily fall for anyone except irma." He answered. Glen and Mark laughed.

"But seriously jessie is beautiful?" Glen asked.

"I think someone is begging for a girlfriend. Oh c'mon danny introduce our best mate to your beautiful work mate." Mark said. He saw glen hit him. He laugh because of them.

"Oh shut up this time glen. Not my work mate. I'll find you some one." He said and winked at him.

"Oh c'mon danny. I'm just asking." Glen said

"No. Is not just you're asking. It feels like you also want her. Don't deny." He said.

"Maybe yes but jessie is so professional i guess she won't like me. So maybe i'll find someone else. Hola! Life is boring  without girls in my life." Glen said

"WOW!" Both him and mark said

"Girls, glen? As in with letter S? So how many girls do you want in your life?" He asked.

"Oh sh---"

"Just stick for one girl, man! You wont find true love if you will have a lot of GIRLS" Mark said and laugh. He joined with mark

"Oh c'mon i'm lost again. Who are you both to me if i found someone to love." Glen said

"You will find that one just stop being a playboy. Forget your past." Danny said

"Naaah! Danny bring me there. I know there's a lot of girls out there maybe i'll find my 'the one' over there." Glen said and mark hit the back of his head slightly .

"Shut up, Glen." Mark said.

"Okay fine." Glen gave up.

"Oh danny if you find someone just make sure it's beautiful. introduce glen" Mark said.

"Sure i will." Danny said while laughing.

"Oh stop i can find her with my own" Glen said. He and mark laugh

"Oh do it man!" He said

"Wait what did you and jessie talked about?" Mark asked.

"Oh we talked about how exciting we are for the show and we also talk about being in music industry even our relationships to our partner." He replied.

"Really? Do you think is not weird you also talked about yoyr relationships with your partners?" Mark asked.

"You wouldn't think that mark, actually i think it's weird but hola, mark she is good. She is so friendly if you talk to her it feels like you know each other more even tho it's just our first met." He said.