Chapter 24

Danny closed the door behind him and his knees fell off the on the floor.

He cannot believe all this time she's still inlove with her ex. WHY? HOW? So what was the thing about the night between them?

NO WAY! HE WOULDN'T NEVER LET HER EX TO COME BACK INTO HER LIFE.

"She's all mine!" He whispered and realized he had tears fallin' from his eyes.

He needs her in his life, He love her, She's the one he wants to be with for the rest of his life and not with his ex anymore!

Flashback..

He entered to his dressing room and he's shocked for what he saw.
Why now? Why now when he already found someone to love? Why now?

"Irma?" He whispered and Irma look at him and walked closer to him.

"Dan,we need to talk!" She told him and was about to hold his hand but he walk backward to avoid on her.

"No, what are you doing here?" He asked.

"Danny, I know you still love me." She said, he shook his head.

"No, … I mean, not an----" He was shocked when he felt her lips touched his.

After a few seconds she pushed her away from him.

"What's wrong?" She asked. He look over to his door and realized that he forgot to lock. He locked the door and face his ex.

"What's wrong? Don't you hear that i'm in a realitionship with jessie now?" He told her even though he knows that It isn't true but how he wish, it is!

"I know, I heard it, but I don't believe in it, 'cause you didn't confirm." His ex said.

"My tweet isn't enough? Oh yes, Okay atleast now you know. Please irma, I've got moved on from you, I love Jessie." He said and he saw how his ex felt so down when she heard that from him.

"I'm sorry, I didn't know. I still love you, I just realized now but if someone's making you happy now, then I'll let you go." She said and she decided to leave without saying anymore.

He sighed and sat on his chair. Yes, He moved on from her after the romantic night with Jessie. He actually did that for a reason, He want to marry jessie, He want to be the lucky man in the whole world.

Flash back end...

He wiped away his tears and decided to lie down on his bed, he stare at Jessie's picture on his wallpaper.

He wouldn't let her to go back with her ex!

---

Jessie woke up the next morning with someone knocking on her door.

As she open the door and there she saw Danny. She let him in with food in his hands.

"Good morning." Danny greeted and locked the door and walk straight to her dining table.

She continue walking and was about to get back in her bed but Danny grabbed her waist.

"You need to eat breakfast." Danny said, She pulled off his arms on her and walk again but this time danny grabbed her hand.

"Danny, I'm not hungry please. I need to sleep."She told him but he did not let go of her hand. She gave up and end up hugging him and crying into his chest.

She don't know why, but she need his comfort, She needs his hug.

She felt his arms around her and his lips on her forehead.

"My arms is always open for you, darling." He whispered to her until she felt his lips on her. She got panic inside of her and she want to push him but she didn't, How he can still do this if he's with his ex again?

This shouldn't be happen again, but why she's enjoying his lips on hers, Why she's enjoying the taste his lips? Why she loves kissing him? WHYYY??!!

She tried to pull away but She guess Danny won't allow her to do that, She even tried to pushed him but he's strong.

She realized that she's lying on the couch with this guy on hers.

Finally they pulled away. He left a kiss on her cheeks and stare into her eyes not even trying to get off of her.

"Now tell me you still love him? Oh you should better move on now, He's gay." Danny said but she tried not to talk with him.

"You're better off him." He added.

"Just tell me what I can do more for you to get move on from him?" He asked but she's still trying not to answer him.

"You're not gonna talk with me? It's day off today, I can do whatever I want to do with you right now." He said he still ignored him and suddenly he felt his hand inside her shirt and dhe realized she has no bra, she always sleep with no bra to make herself comfortable.

She stopped him from doing anything but she know this guy is stubborn, he'll do whatever he want to do.

"Stop, stop. Okay? I'm talking now." She said trying to get off his hand inside of her shirt but she know danny o'donoghue is forever danny o'donoghue.

"Now tell me the reason why you were crying yesterday? Did he call you and say anything?" He asked but she just shook her head and look away from him.

She suddenly felt his bottom  between her legs getting deeper into her. She look at him.

"If you don't tell me, you know what I can do,you know it's our day off. we're free to do that all day and night." He said but she pulled off his hands inside of her shirt.

"Danny, i have no time for this., Please." She begged, She want this and she know to herself if how much but damn, if only his ex didn't return, she'll swear they're doing something stupid again right now then after that they'll say it's all for the plan.

She pushed him gently and tried to get up, Danny helped her.

"Get off my way, and let me taste what you've got today." She said and walked near at her dining while holding danny's hand.

How she wish they could be like this always, and free? How she wish she can tell him everything what she feel? But how though? How if they're NOT REAL together?...