Chapter 11

"This is suck!" Danny said. She look up at him while she is texting her boyfriend.

"Problem?" She asked him in a serious mood.

They are at her unit, Danny is writing songs from his heartbreak while she is sitting not that far from him while texting her boyfriend. Danny said he wants Jessie to be with him so that if he'll cry over the lyrics he'll write, Jessie can give him advices.

"I can't think for words to write." He said.

"Oh c'mon! You are one of the greatest songwriter in this world. It's too impossible you are loss for words to write down on your page for the very first time. Add the fact that you are from heartbreak relationship." She said

"I know.. But... You know i can't hold back the tears if i'll continue. I'm not ready though." Danny said and she put her phone down and look at danny who sat on the floor with his papers on the small table at her living room.

"I can help you. You know ? I think you already know this but as friend of mine in this industry or not, always write with all your heart.." She said. Danny just look at her in a sad face like he is almost crying. She smiled a bit to him to cheer him a little bit.

"I can't get over about her." Danny said

"That's why i'm telling you to write down on that page... To release the pain. It will be better." She said.

"But what if during our performances and i sing this song i will write here, what if i cry in front of thousands people?" Danny asked her.

"Atleast it's who you are." The only words she said.

"Do it!I can help you, c'mon. I will watch you writing. I want to be the first one to see your tears to stream down on your face while writing that great song. Aside from that i'm your bestfriend too. And it's fine." She said.

"Where should i start?" Danny asked her.

"I guess you should start with the title first so that it will be easy for you to write the song but before that you have to think that hard for the title, You have to make some stories in your head for the song you will write. I mean imagine the things behind this song would be, like, what this song would be like?. You can also imagine the reality. Like Irma left you hanging, left you for her nonsense, left you for another guy. Sounds like that. Or think of the story when you were with her, past years ago." She said encourage him to do a great job for the song.

"I don't know. It feels so hard for me. for the very first time." Danny said and sigh. She shook her head slightly.

"Okay what if like this. Let's talk like how you feel after she left you? Maybe it will help so let's try. or what have you done after she left you" She said cheering him up to not to give up.

"Should we?" Danny asked curiously.

"Yeah. Start to talk to me if how'd you feel. What do you want to tell me about her?" She said. "Or ask me anything if why, how, like why do this thing is happening to you. Sounds like that. Then while we're talking try to write down on the page our conversation maybe you can get some idea." She added.

"Okay." Danny said and she prepared herself. For her new bestfriend she'll do everything to help him to get over this. "Will you write in here for me? Because i can't. I can't manage." He added

"Sure!" She said and get the pen and the notebook from him. She smiled at him and danny started to ask her a question.

"Am i better off dead?" Danny asked her.

"No! You have to live your life." She said and write down on the note.

"Am i better off quitter?" Danny asked her again sounds so broken. Poor danny! She shook her head and look at him straight.