Chapter 12

She let danny to sleep on her bed because he doesn't want to go back at his unit, He doesn't want to be alone again. Danny said he is feeling better when he is with her. So she let him to stay.

She is sitting on the couch while re-reading their conversation she wrote minutes ago.

It's already 8 in the evening and danny is sleeping now because he  was so tired maybe from crying all day thinking about his ex. While re-reading their conversation on the note, her phone started to rang. Someone's calling. She answerd with no hesitation and she found out it's her boyfriend, mike. Oh how much she miss him.

"Hey, sweetheart! Miss you so much!" Mike said. with that she smiled.

"Miss you too, babe. When are you planning to visit me here in UK again?" She asked him. Mike is in L.A

"I don't know. I have still no idea if when's my day off. But if i'll have time i will visit you right away." Mike said on the other line. Again she smiled. "Anyway how are you doing, sweetheart?" Mikes asked her

"Oh just trying to write this song for danny. I'm helping him because he can't manage to write. You know? He is heartbroken." She said hoping that it's fine for her boyfriend to be close to danny. Because she doesn't know what to do if mike wants her to be away from danny, her bestfriend. Danny needs her this time.

"Oh the handsome guy, you're working with?" Mike asked and she said yes but she has this question mark on her head when mike said handsome guy.

"Oh i see. Is he there?" Mike asked

"Yeah sleeping at my room while i'm sitting here at the couch. I wish it's fine for you, Danny is so broken and he needs a friend." She said this time she is worried if what would be her boyfriend's reaction but atleast she is honest to him.

"Oh that's fine, babe! You know it's alright and i know i can trust you. You won't cheat, yea?" Mike and she said no.

"I won't do that to you." She added.

"I know. Anyway i've got a text just right now from my boss. He gives me 3 days off but i think that's enough for us? I can visit you tomorrow babe." Mike said and she heard him whispering 'and danny'

"What did you say at your last words?" She asked to confirm her guts.

"Nah! You don't hear me ? I said i can visit you tomorrow." Mike said but this is not the answered she was expecting.Well she didn't convinced him though.

"Anyway, jessie. I have to work to finish this files so that i can book my flight tomorrow, Okay? Will call you tomorrow, say me hi to danny, anyway." Mike said before she got a chance to say her goodbye to him he is already off from the other line. Okay that's weird ever. What's happening to her boyfriend? But anyway she continue re-reading the conversation with danny earlier.

---

After reading she get the pen and started to write her own lyrics on the space page maybe she can help danny. She write the song like she is in danny's situation better say she write the lyrics of the song like she is danny. She write the song as danny's perspective.

She decided to titled the song as 'nothing' since that was danny said, he heard nothing from his ex-girlfriend.

She started to write the song and keep herself awake.

While writing she felt a single tear rolling down on her cheeks. She isn't in danny's situation but now she can feel how much it hurts to lose someone you really love. She can feel danny right now. It hurts a lot. Well she's been in this situation before but she glad she already moved on.