Chapter 14

"So ?" Jessie asked Danny.

3 weeks ago when Jessie found out that her boyfriend is a gay.

As her bestfriend, Danny is always right by her side. Jessie told him everything, They did nothing but talking the whole day together about exes.

He want to know how she felt right now, because after she broke up with her boyfriend she doesn't seem happy at all. But who would be happy if your boyfriend broke up with you?

He can understand what she feel, because they are the same but he is worried about jessie.

She's drinking wine everynight with him. He did that after he broke up with Irma, but Jessie is a woman and he's worried about her.

Every night Jessie is always drunk, and now it's his turn  He didn't drink wine just to take care of his bestfriend like what Jessie always did to him before.

"What ?" He asked Jessie. She's drunk again while he is not.

"Are you not going to drink your wine ?" Jessie asked maybe she noticed his glass with full of wine.

"I won't.. I will take care of you." He said while looking at Jessie.

"Please ? Just one ?" Jessie pleaded but he shook his head.

Few minutes later he drink his wine because Jessie still pushing him.

"Okay now ?" He asked when his glass is empty now. Jessie smiled at him and turned the T.V on..

"Drink more with me." Jessie said and gave him another wine.

"I think 1 shot is enough for me. You're already drunk and i don't want both of us to get drunk. Who will look after you if i'm drunk too?" He said to her because he is really worried about her.

"C'mon don't be silly! I'm big enough." Jessie said and forcing him to take another shot.

Since he loves the wine he took another shot.

---

Half an hour later, they're now both drunk. They're talking some of their experiences in the music industry, talking about their lives until they stopped talking about their past love lives.

"I never thought that you had a gay boyfriend." He said and they both laughed.

"And I never thought that he courted me for money!" Jessie said and he can see the anger in her emerald eyes.

"I also never thought the he likes his girlfriend's handsome bestfriend than his own girlfriend." with that Jessie laughed so hard.

"Do you still remember the way he look at you ?" Jessie asked.

"Yeah, And i hate the way he was looking at my chest." He said.

"Even though you have your shirt.. Well you can't blame him danny boy, he is gay." Jessie said.

"I know." He said. They look at each other

"Because you're handsome." Jessie said in a whisper not taking her eyes off him.

"I know right." He said and focus his eyes on t.v.

Few minutes later they are not talking, they keep their mouth shut and focus themselves on the movie they are watching.

The scene on the movie goes to the two person, a man and a woman. The man gently grabbed the woman and they started their romantic thing.

He looks at Jessie, she has tears in her eyes, maybe she can remember her ex ? Maybe they also did the thing he can see on t.v right now ? But she said they never did.