Chapter 19

"Dan, i think i like her." Glen said in a whisper while looking at the girls. They are at the corner of Jessie's dressing room. They will watch Jessie's performance tonight, and he asked glen to come with him. Holly is with Jessie too and she is currently doing Jessie's make up infront of the mirror.

"Who? Don't tell me that it's Jessie. She is mine!" He replied in a whisper too while looking at Jessie.

"No, man! It's not her who i was talking about. I know she's all yours, I mean, her bestfriend." With that he looked at Glen.

"Can we talk outside , if you want?" He asked and Glen nodded. They get up the chair.

"Jess, we'll go outside. We'll be back." He said and Jessie nodded.

As their friends and family knows they are dating and didn't tell the public yet. But the truth they aren't because Jessie still inlove with her ex and as Jessie knows He is still inlove with his ex. But the truth he likes her now and he want to forget the past but again he can't get her to be his official because she loves mike until now.

"So it's holly?" He asked Glen.

"I mean, look, don't worry i'm not planning to hurt her. Yeah i know she is Jessie's bestfriend, And i know you will protect her too. But c'mon Danny. She is a simple girl, And i think i like her and i love to ask her for date, maybe?" Glen said .  He's shocked and obviously he doesn't expect this, that his mate will fall for holly that quick.

Their plan is just started for today.

"Look, i met her before at the street but i was drunk that time, You know ? When betty left me with no reason, Then i was in london, I saw her there dancing." Glen said. He's just looking at him.

"C'mon danny. I won't hurt her. I think that i like her." Glen said and finally he speak

"You sure that you only met her in the street and nothing else ?" He asked glen.

"Yeah, i think we talked but not that much, the last thing i do remember wa---"

"Dan!" Unfortunately holly called him. He looked up.

"Yeah?" He asked holly who is just standing at the door of Jessie's dressing room.

"Jessie's calling you." Holly said and get out of the door and stand there infront of them. Glen whispered to him.

"Please go on , i want to talk to holly all alone." Glen said in his ear. He looked at him then looked back at holly.

"Ahm, hols, tell her to give me more 5 minutes, we're just talking something." He said, he want to hear what was glen talking about before he'll let him to have a private talk with holly.

Holly just nodded and get inside the room again. He looked back at Glen.

"What, man? Oh C'mon it's my only chance." Glen said sound dissapointed.

"Tell me first what you were saying earlier before she got out, if you'll do i will let you to talk with her." He said. Glen knew that he is just protecting Holly from him but the truth he really want them to get close together.

"What it was ?" Glen asked and thinking about it. "Ah! I said the last thing i do remember was she drove me home and left me." Glen said.

"Nothing else ? Are you sure you didn't do .... You know ?" He asked to make sure if Glen can still remember that.

"How i wish i did that to her ? She's too sexy you know ? But i know i didn't, i think i fell asleep once i got in my hotel and she left i guess. I don't remember so much. That was almost 3 years ago, as i think. And i'm lucky because... I met her again, I think she's the one i'm waiting for in my life... I guess she's my.... destiny?" Glen said and obviously he can sense that his mate is inlove to holly.

"I'm glad even i was drunk that time i do still remember her beautiful face." Glen added with his mind on somewhere.

"Stop daydreaming!" He said and slightly hit his shoulder. "Do you want to talk to her ?" He asked with that glen looked at him.

"You sure it's fine with you? You will let me to get close to her ? And you know if ever.... you will not get mad if i ask her for.... date?" Glen asked him bit of nervious and excitement. He feels like he is the father of holly. He laughed.

"Of course! Make sure you will not hurt her and of course you have to ask her parents first and make sure that you will accept who she is." He said.

"Promised!" Glen said.

"I'll get in and i promised she'll be here in a minute. Take care of her!" He said and glen nodded.

"Can i take her in my car, I just want to be all alone with her." Glen asked when he was about to walk.

"Whatever you'll do man, I'm not her father though but make sure you'll take care of her." He said and walked inside the dressing room.

-----

"Do you still have time, Jess?" He asked Jessie when she get in her dressing room.

"Yeah, 20 minutes left." Jessie said

"Good. Ahm, Hols, Glen want to talk to you." He said. Holly knows that he knew about her and Glen's child.

"Did you tell him ?!" Holly asked a bit nervious.

"Relax, Relax! I didn't tell him, because i want him to know about your kid from you, He just want to talk to you... Ahm.... He like you." He said directly.

"Shut up, danny!" Holly said and Jessie laughed.

"I'm not joking! I'm telling the truth. He told me, so would you go out and find him? He want to talk with you. Maybe it will also your chance to tell him about your kid which is his kid too." He said.

"Danny! I hate you! Okay i will talk to him.... but... i'm nervous." Holly said.

"You shouldn't, hols. As dan said he like you so maybe he'll be happy if he found out about hailey. But take everything slow." Jessie said and he smiled to her.

"I can't." Holly said.

"Then i'll call glen to get you here." He said and walked out.

"Dan!" He looked back.

"It's okay" He said and opened the door, there he saw glen standing while waiting for Holly. "Get her." He said to glen.

When they got in..

"C'mon hols, he wouldn't do anything to you.." He said

"Man, don't make her nervous!" Glen said... "Can we ?" Glen asked holly. Holly looked at him with that he nodded at her. Then she nodded at glen, he doesn't expect that glen held her hand.

Once they got out he locked the door and walked near to Jess. He wrapped his arms around her from her back..

"Did glen seriously tell you that he like, hol--"

"He did, baby. That's why we get outside to talk about it." He said.

"I'm still worried about holly." Jessie said and turned around then wrapped her arms around his neck.

"Glen is caring and a very loving person. You don't have to worry about it, And i think they just need to talk about it, I mean everything. Holly should tell him everything." He said.

"I know she will, she's trying to find the right time to tell him, but she's afraid that Glen will not believe in her." She said.

"It's okay, jess. Glen will understand everything." He said.

"But do you think Glen will not get mad at her if he found out ?" Jessue asked again.

"He won't.. He fell for her, i think he is, because he told me earlier and i think he will be happy if he found out. So don't worry." He said and suddenly they heard Jessie's manager.

"Jessie, you have to be ready!" Jessie's manager yelled outside the dressing room. Luckily he locked the door.

"I have to be ready now." Jessie said and he smiled at her.

"Goodluck then, gorgeous!" He said, before he let her go he kissed her lips and they shared passionate kiss for a little while before letting each other go.

He's falling in-love with her.