Chapter 10

Maybe the way jessie make him laugh will help him to get over easily? He isn't sure but he can sense Jessie will help him to get over about his ex.

While talking to her, he knows Jessie still trying to stay awake for him. It's 4 in the morning now. Oh how bad he is for waking this girl up and in the morning she will work for her gig

"I think you're sleepy?" He asked Jessie. Jessie just look at him, She is lying on the couch while he is on the floor. "Are you?" He asked her again. Jessie close her eyes

"Isn't it obvious, mate?" Jessie asked

"I'm sorry." He said guilty.

"Oh it's okay. Atleast i help you a little." Jessie said and he smiled.

"You help me alot and thank you for that! Thank you for talking to me even though you are too sleepy." He said, Jessie's eyes are still close.

"Anything for my friend." Jessie said and smiled, He smiled too.

"I wish i have alot of friends like you, but i guess you are enough, because you are different from them." He said and this time he heard nothing from jessie. Maybe she is sleeping now. "I guess your sleeping now, sorry for waking you up." He said and he stood up. He carried her to her room and put her down to her bed. He sat on her bed.

"Thank you so much, jess! Thank you even though you just only met me few weeks ago. I do hope we're still friends even the show will be done." He said. "Again sorry and this time i will let you to sleep, i will talk to your manager to move your schedule so that you can sleep well." He said.

"I will go back to my unit." He said and started to walk. Once he got out he locked her door and walk straight to his unit.

---

He laid on his bed and talking to jessie's manager to his phone. Asking her manager if he can move her schedule time for her rehearsal and Jessie manager approve. Instead of 8 in the morning the rehearsal will start, it will be 2 in the afternoon now.

But he is still not yet done. He needs to wake up early so that he can cook for her, because he knows saying 'thank you' is not enough no matter how many times you say it infront of her.

---

He woke up 6 in the morning. He has hang over but he doesn't care. He get off from his bed and get his towel and walk straight to his bathroom.

---

He is now cooking pancake for Jessie.

After cooking he walk straight to Jessie's room and check his watch. Just 7 in the morning. He walk near to her and sat on the bed next to Jessie with his back on the headboard.

He look at Jessie, She is sleeping like sleeping beauty, How lucky mike to have this girl. So gorgeous, talented, lovely, kind, and etc. She is the perfect figure of girlfriend. Jessie is like his younger sister and that's all, She likes her as her friend or a sister from another mother.

While waiting for Jessie to wake up he play some games on his phone but it's boring. He decided to check his twitter account and he is thinking if what he should say to let his fans know that he is online but he have no idea if what he should say. He scroll down and read everyone's tweets.

Few minutes of scrolling and reading tweets on twitter someone hit his arm slightly. When he look at Jessie there she is, slightly awake and still sleepy. He smiled.

"Goodmorning!" He said but Jessie close her eyes again.

"You're still here." Jessie said with her eyes close.