Chapter 7

"Dan, meet mike, my boyfriend!" Jessie introduced her boyfriend to him. They are at the nandos.

"Hey, mike! I'm danny!" He said and the shook hands.

"Nice to meet you!" Mike said smiling at him. He felt something weird and awkward but he doesn't know if why though.

"Yes i'm glad i met you and you're lucky to have her." He said talking about jessie. He saw jessie giggle a little.

"Excuse about him, babe. He is broken hearted and bitter a bit."Jessie said and laughed a little. Mike joined.

"Oh i see. But you are a good looking man! I guess you can find someone better." Mike said.

"I hope so but not now."He replied

"Because he is still madly inlove to his girlfriend." Jessie said. He shook his head while smiling.

"Correction EX and Seriously jess? how can i move on if you keep mentioning her name?" He asked while laughing.

"I didn't mention her name, whats her name? Irma?" Jessie said and laugh.He shook his head slightly. "Dan, take it easy. It's still fresh. Don't force yourself to move on that quickly. Remember moving on is not easy. You have to wait for it to be healed." Jessie said

"I think i will never be healed" He said.

"Shut up or i'm gonna kill you?" Jessie said and he laugh. When he look to jessie's boyfriend, mike look away from him.

"I can see your closeness." Mike said looking to jessie. Awkward

"Are you jealous?" He asked teasing him.

"Oh no, i don't. Why would i? She is my girlfriend, you know?" Mike said.

"I know." He said. Jessie just laughed at them and their order just arrived.

---

"Why did he left early?" He asked her when they're making their ways to their condo's room.

"He said he need something important to do." Jessie replied

"I felt so weird infront of your boyfriend." He stated

"Why?" Jessie asked when they are now inside the elevator.

"I don't know. Just felt so awkward. I don't know." He said

"Well he is handsome, don't he?" She asked

"Well yeah but i'm handsome than him." He said.

"Oh c'mon. He has six packs, dan." She said.

"And you like them?" He teased. Jessie rolled her eyes around.

"I love my boyfriend and i don't think what you think." She said.

"Well well well. Okay fine. Anyway i need someone to talk with, later night again." He said.

"It's fine. I'll be in. Don't worry i'm just one door away from you." Jessie replied.

"Oh that's great! Thank you for always with me." He said.

"No worries, man! Anything for you." Jessie said and wink at him.

"See you later." He said and let jessie to enter on her room first before he get to his room.

---

"So what's new again, man?" Jessie asked while sitting on his couch talking to him like a mandem.

"Oh c'mon! You know why you're here." Danny said and sat next to her with some bottles of vodka .

"And danny? Water for me." Jessie said.

"Why don't you try to take some wine?" He asked, Jessie look at him

"And we'll both get drunk? Oh c'mon, i can't give advices if i will drink wine with you." Jessie said and he laugh at her.

"Okay miss cornish i'm gonna get you, your water." He said and stood up.

When he come back he saw jessie looking at him and he smile.

"I guess someone falling in-love with me... well because i'm handsome." He teased her sitting next to her. Jessie hit him a pillow on his arms. He laugh a little.

"You are so crazy, danny! C'mon, start sharing now." Jessie said and get her water to him. Before he got to start his phone is ringing.He picked up. It's glen, the drummer of his band called the script.

"Hey, glen, what's up?" He asked from the other line.

"Not much! Just wondering when are you coming back in ireland? Have you got some day offs? We miss you in the studio. Mark and I are having some time last time playing bowling." Glen said

"Oh that's great. Ahm... I don't know if when i will come back but i guess not that long.. Missing home to be honest, Hope i can get there as soon as possible." He said.

"Oh i see. Home sick?" Glen asked and he said yeah. "Just tell us if when you were coming back and we'll prepare the studio for you. We miss recording." Glen said.

"I do too. But as of now need to work for the show. Missing the irish people by the way but it's great to be here. I met a lot british people and others." He said

"That's great man! I guess you're having a great time out there. How was the first filming of the auditions by the way?" Glen.

"Yeah, yeah! And the auditions are so great. I got an amazing artist on my team. Can't wait to work with them." He said.

"Nice to hear that, And last how are you?" Glen asked finally. He sigh.

"Oh a little bit fine and not." He answered honestly.

"Oh why? I thought you're having a great time?" Glen asked worriedly.

"Oh yeah i did. But at some point you know, I thought i will be happy... Well i'm happy in this show but you know.. My relationship with irma." He said.

"What's up with your relationship with her?" Glen asked.

"Our relationship has gone. She's gone! She left me broken with a nonsense reason. She broke my relationship with her... For short we broke up." He said and he felt jessie rubbing his back.

"...W...WHAT?" Glen in shock asked.

"yeah... well man it's hard to talk that through the phone i guess maybe we'll talk about it when i meet you and mark again." He said.

"I need some informations about the break up, what happened?" Glen still in shock. He can feel it in his voice.

"Man, i'm with someone in my condo room, my good friend and she's here to give me some advices about my problem.You know someone i met on the show. I will introduce my good friend to you and mark someday." He said.

"What the??? You didn't tell me you are with someone right now?. Okay good friend? That's great atleast someone's with you right now... But wait... She? So ? don't tell me you're da---"

"I don't, glen. She is friendly." He said. Jessie can hear him but not glen.

"I think i knew who is her. Is she the one and only Jessie J?" Glen asked.

"Yeah, and i'm gonna call you tomorrow, mate. Byeeeee!" He said.. he hear glen saying something but he already put his phone down. He knew it, Glen will tease him again if he will talk to him about jessie and jessie is with him at the moment to help him with his problem. Better say love problem.