Chapter 21

"Jess!" It's Danny calling her while she's walking to her dressing room.

They met again, It makes her happy but sometimes it hurts her inside. She love him and she doesn't want to think that they're just together for the plans. 

She looked back at him, and saw him running after her. When he got next to her, he put his one arm around her waist. She looked at him.

"Let's get to your dressing room."  Danny said and left a kiss on her forehead. She just nod and they walked together.

----

"So? We should tell the public now." Danny said while sitting on the chair and she is standing infront of him drinking her water.

"How?" She asked and placed the glass on the table. Danny grabbed her waist to close the gap between them.

"Maybe tweet? Post a picture together?" Danny asked, She just looked at him.

"Are you really sure ? What about your exgirlfriend ? If she'll see that?" She asked pretending that she's worried.

"That's what i want, for her to see that i can find someone better than her. I mean, i know it's just a plan,But you know ? I want her to know that i can move on." He said.  "What about mike?" Danny asked her back.

"He doesn't care about me." She replied.

"It's okay." Danny said and get up from the chair and kissed her cheek.

"We should take a picture now." He said.

"Go." She said. "But we won't tell them that we're together, Let's get it slow, okay? Maybe a hint for a while." She said,Danny nodded.

"Give me your phone, I'll post it on your instagram." He said and she handed him her phone.

"We should take a picture now." Danny said and wrapped his arm around her waist. They talked about if what it will look like.

Danny decided that she will took a picture with his arm around her and his eyes staring at her face, while she's looking at the camera like doing a normal selfie.

After she took it, she handed the phone to danny, How great is that.?

She sat on the couch and let danny to post the picture on her instagram account.

Danny sat next to her and wrapped his arms around her again.

"Done, beautiful." Danny said and kissed her lips.

She's not suprise at all, She felt no awkward everytime he'll kiss her because she knows it's just nothing for danny, while there's something for her.

She loves him so much.

"Anyway, how's holly ?" Danny asked while lying on her top and playing with her hair.

"She's okay, I think Glen and Her are getting better. She said she will tell glen on their vacation together. She said glen asked her to come with him on his 3 days off to L.A and spend their time together. She said yes because it's her only chance to tell him everything, She hope she can tell him before they get home." She said. "I told her to bring hailey with her."

"Then that's awesome." Danny said.

"Can we go back to the condo now ?" Danny asked and she nodded.

----

She's looking at the view from her window, It's so nice to see everything from the 35th floor. Danny is behind her, with his arms around her waist and chin on her shoulder.

She doesn't care about the plan for a while, She want to forget about it and focus of the moment with danny.

She held both of his hand, with that danny hugged her tight.

"How's your ex ?" She asked, she knows danny loves to talk about his ex.

"I don't know, but i wish she's fine and happy." Danny answered

"Do you still want her to come back in your life ?" She asked even though she doesn't want to hear the answer.

"What about you?Do you still dreaming for mike to come back?" Danny asked her. She want to pretend because she doesn't want to tell him that she likes him now or better say, Love him now.

"I wish, yeah i do." She said even inside of her screaming for NO.

"Me too." Danny said and they are silent.

Few minutes later she felt danny kissing the back of her neck, She close her eyes and let him for a while.

"I'm sorry, I just miss her." Danny said which make her heart broken. But she control not to cry.

How he can even imagine his ex while kissing her ? But she can't blame him tho.

"It's okay, i miss mike too." She lied.

"Let's sleep now." Danny said and she nodded.

Yes, they are also sleeping in one bed, Just for tonight. She doesn't know why, but danny said it will help to make HIS EX and her ex jealous , and he said maybe they would come back if they got jealous.

But she always wish, no one will turn back, because she want danny to be all hers.

Danny turned the lights off and laid next to her, When she was about to close her eyes, Danny started to kiss her and the worst thing she did is she copied his moves until it gets deeper....