Chapter 28

"Hey that's my cheetos!" Danny said and get his cheetos from Jessie's hand.

They are both at Jessie's hometown in london, She introduced him to her family and ofcourse as her boyfriend.

They are in her room, with some bottles of wine while watching rom-com movies.

"Damn you! It's not because your my boyfriend I will allow you to get this back, This is mine now!" She said and she know to herself that she's drunk. Correction, A fake boyfriend.

"Cheetos is all you want?" Danny asked and she nod. He's also drunk like her. He took another shot of his bottle for the fifth times.

"You're all I want." He said and was about to kiss her but she stopped him.

"Shush! We're not in our condo, we're in my family's house! So please stop playing the role!" She said.

"But---"

"No buts! Shut up, baby! I just want to cuddle with you." She said.

"Is that all you want?" She nod at him. "Then come over here!" Danny said trying to get her closer.

"Baby! Not now, later after this!" She said referring to those bottles of wine.

"Then let's stop drinking!" He said but she didn't say anything.

"I wish she's here." Danny suddenly said, even though she is drunk her mind is still working. She felt something hit her heart.

She punched him on his arms which made him look at her.

"What did you say? Hoping for your ex to be here? Damn hell you are, man! You are with me and you're in my house!" She said and laugh to control her tears. Danny laugh too.

"I'm just kidding, Of course, you are better than her." Danny said and kiss her lips and she left in there hanging staring at him. How she wish what he say is true?

"You fall for me?" Danny asked. She shook her head to shrugged it off and focus her eyes on the t.v.

"As if!" She said

"What?! You have stole my kiss many times an---"

"LIAR!" She said and they both laughed.

"We even shared bed not only once but ---"

"Don't count if how many times we shared your bed or my bed, you'll get tired counting coz I can't even count." She said and Danny laughed.

"And we're still countin---"

"Until our exes back?" She joked but she heard nothing from danny at all, she saw his expression has changed.

---

Danny woke up with Jessie's arm and leg on him, He look under the blanket and luckily they're still wearing their clothes. As Jessie want to happen, they didn't do the stuff, besides, he also want to give respect for her, He's trying to control himself as long as he can.

Oh yes, they only did it twice, the reason why he did that because he want to have a child with her, and he doesn't want her ex to come back, he want to marry her, and confess his feelings for her. And that's he thought is his only want to get her.

How he wish, she do feel the same, How he wish, he can propose to her right now.

How he wish they are real couple, not fake as what she thinks. Oh well for him he take it seriously, He's proud to announced and tell the world that she is her girlfriend.

He sometimes posted their pictures together on his social network account even though Jessie think it's just a plan to make their exes jealous and make them back.

But the truth for him, it's true, All he's been acting infront of her are true not fake as she think or not fake as she did.

Yes, His ex is calling sometimes, telling him how sorry she is, and she want him to come back into his life, but he wouldn't let it happen again.

His past will remain in his past, his present will remain his present and keep it to make it his future when the right time comes.

He's thinking of some way to tell her what he feels, but not at this time, coz he knows how she still love mike.

He shook her shoulder gently to wake her up, he knows they're both have hang over.

He get up from her bed and clean their mess from last night.

---

"There comes the lovers with hang overs!" Jessie's sister, hannah said.

"Goodmorning!" They both said in chorus.

"The breakfast is ready!" Her mum said and Jessie help him to get in his chair and give him his plate.

She's so sweet, That's why, he loves her to be his wife and be the mother of his kids in the near future. She is so caring.

He doesn't care what she think about their status at all, but all he'd done and all he's doing and acting infront of her are all came from his heart. Even being sweet with her, He meant all of them.

So that he woudn't regret, As his promise to himself once he fall for someone, he'll do his best and everything for that person, he'll give his heart without question.

They're talking with Jessie's family while they're eating breakfast, they'll stay here for 3 days more.

Suddenly a conversation came up and he feel Jessie uncomfortable. He knew it.

"So, are we expecting upcoming wedding this year or next year?" Rachel, Jessie's sister asked. Yes he knew she feel uncomfortable, Maybe because she's still hoping for mike.

"Maybe, but don't worry, I'll make sure to marry her and make her my wife." He said, and that's what he truly feels, He want to marry her. As he look at her, she's staring at him and smiling, A fake smile.

He knew what's the real one to the fake one.

They continue the conversation about marriage and he found Jessie riding on it not to make it awkward.

Brilliant! No matter what she do, She is his girlfriend now, No others but her.

If she got move on from her past, he wouldn't let her date anyone else but only him because he is her boyfriend, Unless they broke up.

But no! It's NO WAY!! He wouldn't let her go! He'll make sure Jessie will be his last target!