Chapter 9

Why is this happening to him? Why did irma need to break up with him? For four years of their relationship and now it's all gone? Why though?

He is lying at his bed, drunk.  Few hours ago when jessie left him. Jessie is a really good friend of him now, he wasn't expecting to be close with her but he is thankful though. Jessie is always with him everytime he needs someone to talk, but everytime he left alone like this he is crying.

Man also can cry if they are hurting because of love. Not only the girls. Now he is thinking of himself how he can move on to irma? How? He wants to die!He lose the woman of his life. He really loves her, he really do!

Why everything needs to be gone? Why irma? Why the woman he love the most? He was planning to marry her after the voice season one and now she's gone and broke up with him. She is with someone now.

He shook his head and cry. No! No!!! He needs her now!

He knew his cry is becoming louder while he is sitting on the floor now and his back on the wall next to his door at his room.

Tell him how to move on, but no matter what will you say he won't get over about irma. He loves her for four years until now.

"the wounds are still fresh" That was always jessie telling him almost everyday.

But should he believe in that? Yes it's still fresh.

"You'll find someone better than her" Another advice from jessie. No! For him irma is the only one. He won't find someone. He need to take her back in his life

He is thinking how jessie can say that easily? Maybe she's never been in this situation. Maybe if she will, she can understand what he is going through this time.

He likes Jessie as his friend, atleast there is someone he can talk with, while he is away from his mates and family. But he hates the way she was giving advices. Well that's so sure she's never been in this situation he is in.

Jessie is so friendly, he knows that since the day he met her. She is a good friend but he still doesn't like the way she tell him that he can find better than irma. Well he doesn't want to be rude and it's fine for him, every friends role in their lives. Even if one of his friends are broken he will say that too.

But at some point he loves talking to her, Jessie never fail to make him laugh and smile even though he is hurting because irma left him. A friend always do that but for him Jessie is different from others, she is really different.

He gets his phone and look at his contact list hoping he'll find someone to talk. He keep scrolling down but all of them he knew were busy or resting time. He stopped when he saw jessie's name. He knew jessie is sleeping now but this time he wants to disturb her sleep , he needs someone to talk. Instead of calling her, he stood up and get the key of his unit. He walk out of his room and walk straight out of jessie's condo unit. He walk to the corridor to Jessie's unit which only one unit away, too near.

He knows she is sleeping now because it's already 2 in the morning but he doesn't care if jessie is sleeping, he needs to talk to her. He knocked on her door many times until she saw Jessie rubbing her eyes. It's obvious he disturbed her sleep.

"What do you need then?" Jessie asked in her husky voice

"I know i disturbed your sleep but i need to talk to you." He said.

"You do! And wow! Are you not going to sleep yet?It's ......"

"2 in the morning" He said when Jessie checking her clock inside but it's too dark.

"See? 2 in the morning and you're still drunk." Jessie said.

"Because i'm irish. Would you let me in if you don't mind? I hate seeing CCTV here. They will caught us and they will think we are in something." He said and Jessie open her door for him and turned the lights on before closing the door.

"Well i think they won't think of that. I'm with mike." Jessie said. He sat on her couch and released a big sigh. He doesn't like mike for her, Don't get him wrong yes he knew mike is not cheating on jessie but he felt something when he met jessie's boyfriend. Well their relationship is not in public because mike is not famous, he is just an ordinary person and jessie want to protect her man. He is not bitter anyway.

"Oh well. Stop saying you have a boyfriend or i will break your relationship with him?" He teased her and Jessie just laughed
" Stop being bitter, danny!" Jessie said slightly laughing

"I'm not bitter." He said

"Yes you are." Jessie said.

"Oh c'mon i'm not." He said

"Oh you should shut up.What do you want now? You distract my sleeping time." Jessie said.

"Oh c'mon don't sleep too much. You have to wake up early." He said.

"I know that man. But i was too tired from work. Hola and tomorrow i'll be having a gig at some part of UK." Jessie said. "Do you want coffee?" Jessie asked

"Wine." He said

"If you'll ever ask for wine then i'll kick you out of here. Hey, man! Be fair. You'll wake me up this early then you will only ask for wine. Let's have coffee. Be fair enough, sir. You'll drink wine then you'll sleep? While i'm awake and giving you advice?" Jessie said. He is laughing because he can understand if why she is like this, he woke her up.

"I'm sorry miss." He said while laughing. "Just kidding. Sorry." He said.

"Oh c'mon danny, next time don't wake me up like this. Well this time i will give you a chance but next time i swear i won't open the door if you knock like this." Jessie said while doing their coffee at the kitchen. The unit is not the big but it's enough for one person.

"Sorry. I'm just getting boring you know? but i think you will still open your door for me if i'll do it again." He said and Jessie sat next to him and give his coffee.

"It's okay. I swear i won't" Jessie said.

"I can't stop thinking about her." He said and look at Jessie.

"I'm always saying someday you'll move on." Jessie said and he look away. There she is again. Well that's what you want danny. You want someone to talk with, then now you have to take her advices.

"How easy for you to give an advice?" He asked suddenly. Jessie released a sigh and he look at her. There is something inside her when she sighed.

"I've been in your situation before." Jessie said. What? For how many weeks they've been working together and this is the first time she told him about this? How come did she hide that? Or maybe because she forget about it because she is with someone now?

"Really? You never mentioned that to me."He said

"Yeah because i've moved on already. I had a boyfriend, my ex was my schoolmate since secondary and we became friends after maybe half year we got into a relationship, we've been in a relationship for 3 years. We broke up because he cheated on me. And you know what? How can i give advices to you that easy? Because my bestfriends always adviced me that then i take their advices then i got moved on after one year because i take their advice. Now i met mike. And i do believe you will move on about her in the right time if you will take my advice. Look how happy i am now?I'm happy with mike, i already forgot the past before i got in here." Jessie said. And now he knew it. Oh Danny you are so judgemental! And now he knew it! He knew the reason.

"But i guess it's still hard to take it." He said

"It's really hard, danny. But if you will push yourself to take them then it won't be hard. Like what i'm always telling you, Just take some time." Jessie said.

They continue talking to each other, From heartbreaking topic and now funny topic. He can't stop laughing because everytime Jessie's telling a funny stories you can't help yourself but laugh so hard. Atleast jessie knew how to help him to forget about his break up with irma even just for a while.