Chapter 23

After the set she quickly run to her dressing room making sure that danny didn't saw her.

She get all of her stuff and walk fast as she can to get out of here.

Since the condo is just a walk distance, she walk fast, until she reached it and waiting for the elevator.

----

She's lying in her bed now after she changed her clothes. She didn't even wait for danny like she used to, maybe he is with his ex now and she doesn't want to ruin their moments.

While she's hugging her pillow and lying there all alone with her own and of course crying, someone hugged her from her back.

She was shocked at first, when she look at the person... Danny. How did he got here? He looks so worried.

"What happened ? You didn't wait for me. Are you okay ?" Danny asked her, she didn't look at him, and she's unwrapping his arms around her.

"I'm fine," She said, with that danny turned her around to face him but she's pushing him.

"You aren't fine, baby. What's wrong?" Danny asked.

"I'm fine, Dan.  Just leave me alone." She said still pushing him.

"No, you're not!  You're crying then you'll say you're fine? C'mon tell me." Danny said.

"It's my problem, I can handle this with my own " She said.

"No, darling, Please." Danny said. She just close her eyes and ignored him, Then she let her tears. How she wish she can tell him that he's the reason if why she's crying, but no, she's just his fake girlfriend.

She felt his arms around her waist and his lips touching hers.

She pushed him slightly not to hurt him then look at him

"Leave me alone, please?" She begged.

"Please tell me." Danny begged her too.

"Dan, please i'm begging you, Just give me some time." She said but he didn't move.

"I want you to tell me, I want to help you baby." Danny said and held her hand.

"You can't. So please for the last time, i'm begging you to leave me alone and give me some time." She said again.

"Just tell me." Danny said. She's tired, and she's tired to talk with him. "I won't leave you alone." He added.

She didn't say anything and pretending that she don't hear him.

"Babe? Please?" Danny said almost in a whisper. She looked at him.

"I miss mike, That's all." She said but inside of her screaming that she don't miss him and she won't ever miss him again. She saw danny nodded and let go of her hand. She hugged her pillow while danny is sitting next to her with his back on the headboard.

"Everyday i'm always thinking if h----"

"How is he?" Danny continued her words. She didn't answer. "Do you still love him?" Danny asked

"Maybe" She said. When she said that she felt his lips on hers. She want this but then she doesn't so she pushed him away.

"What are you doing?!" She said and she sat up in her bed.

"I'm trying to help you to forget about him." Danny said but she pushed him away.

"Damn you! It doesn't help!! Whatever you'll do, you know how much I love mike, and You cannot help me to forget about him!" She said to him almost screaming. That's not so true! She really knows the truth, The truth if why she's acting like this, Because Danny's Ex is back!

She knows that she cannot do anything about it, but it couldn't be! She fell in love with him! She want him, She love him now! She got moved on from her ex! This could be no way! She can't take to see him going back with his ex! NO WAY!

Danny stood up and look into her eyes.

"I know you still love him. I gotta go and let you be alone, If that's all you want. But I want to tell you again, I'm just one door away from you. You can knock, My door is always open for you." Danny said and held her hand.

"I hope you'll be okay." He continued and walked out of her room.

She lay back down and cry with her own. She know, she don't have to act like this, 'cause in the first place, She and Danny just do things to make their exes back into their lives, She should be happy for danny tho, but how ? If she fell in love with him now?

She cry and cry and cry! She know after this she and danny will never be the same again.. He got his ex back, Obviously he's happy now, maybe?

But too damn! How about her? How about the night they shared together in bed?

That's the most reason why she don't want their exes to be back anymore... Because they've got everything into each other.

She wiped away her tears but It cannot stop fallin' . she can't stop crying. This is so damn shit!