Chapter 13

"Dan, it's mike again, my boyfriend." Jessie said when she entered to her unit.

Yesterday he had a great time with Jessie, they were talking a lot of things even the song that Jessie had wrote yesterday.

He is thankful though that he have Jessie as his bestfriend now, He can't wait to introduce her to the lads, They already know Jessie but haven't met her yet.

Mike is now here and he is staring at him. Oh he is melting. Ugh! What kind of man is this ? But anyway he ignored but smiled at him. He sat on the single couch far from mike.

"Nice to meet you again mr. O'Donoghue." Mike said. WTF ? Nobody's calling him in that name. He and Jessie look at mike.

"Oh yes! nice to meet you too. But anyway don't call me Mr. because that's weird. Danny is better." He said and he look at Jessie, who is now wondering by her boyfriend's action.

"Oh i'm sorry."Mike said.

"It's okay." He said.

"So, what's your plan today ? Any fancy to do ?" Jessie asked them both because mike didn't take his eyes off to him, And he knows Jessie have noticed that.

"Ahm,anything babe?" Mike said and look at her but look back at him again, Jessie look him too.

"Okay ? wh--"

"Anyway i can't come. I just dropped by because she said to meet you first before i go. I have to be right in the airport. Any hours now Glen and Mark will arrived." He said. It willbe later but he hates the looks that mikes giving to him. Oh damn! "Jess, may i talk to you for a while ?"He asked and Jessie nodded.

They both stood up and walk out to Jessie's unit, they left mike alone.

"I think you should have to find something." He said to Jessie once they got out..

"What's something?" Jessie asked.

"Something about your boyfriend, I think he is hiding something to you, I can sense. Mark and Glen will arrived later night not today but i can't stay here with your boyfriend, I hate the way he looks at me." He admitted. He doesn'tcare if Jessie will get mad.

"I know it's weird but it's okay dan. I understand and yes i will do what you said , i think of that too. Anyway thank you."Jessie said. He smiled but deep inside he is worried, what if his guts are true? What will happen to Jess ? Oh no! He can't take to see her hurting.

"Promise me ?" He asked her. "Promise me you won't stay with him if you found something ? " He added. Jessie smiled but he knows she is afraid. He pulled her for a hug.

"I promised." Jessie said in a whisper.

"I am only one door away from you, please knock on my door if you need me." He said. He is hurting for his Girl best Friend. They pulled away toeach other.

"Get in and start what you are planning to find out that things, I know you know what i am on about." He said and smiled at her.

Jessie get in and he walk away from her door.

He get in to his door and sat on the couch, thinking of Jessie. He hopes she'll be okay.

----

Mike is currently taking shower in the bathroom, while She is sitting on the couch.

Being with her boyfriend this day is so weird, they are not like before again, She felt something ..

The way her boyfriend looks at Danny felt her jealous, what if....

She caught his phone, Mike is still in the shower for like an hour now. WTF ? But anyway she grab his phone and luckily it wasn't lock.

For the very first time she'll do this. To check her boyfriend's privacy.