Chapter 18

"Dan!" She called danny who was about to get in to his unit.

It's been a week, Her bestfriends already leave for their work and she left alone again.

Danny is now looking at her while she is standing infront of her door.

"Can we talk ?" She asked and danny walked to her unit. She locked the door once they got in and sat on the couch.

She was shocked when danny wrapped his arms around her waist, She looked up at him.

"What do you want to talk ?" He asked. To be honest she is falling in-love to him more because of his irish accent. She always felt the spark between them.

"Can yo---"

"We have to, jess. So that people will notice that we're getting closer more so if we can tell them it won't be hard for us ?" Danny said.

"That's not connected, Daniel John!" She said and with that danny started to kiss her.

"Don't call me daniel john or y--"

"Shut up! Let's talk in a serious mode please ?" She begged with that danny looked at her in his serious look.

"Why ? What's wrong ?" Danny asked.

"About my bestfriend, dan. Did you met her right ? Holly." She said.

"What's wrong with her ?" Danny asked with worried in his face.

"Nothing bad happen. Is just that..." She looked at danny then she shook her head. "It's hard to explain." She said.

"C'mon. I'm just here with you." Danny said and held her hand. How she wish this guy is her boyfriend or atleast they are dating ? But no! That's too impossible to happen. Danny is still in-love with his ex. She's just a rebound.

"About holly and.... your mate." She said. Danny looked at her confused. "Glen." She said.

"I can explain okay ? As we were talking before when they were still here you can see holly not talking that much because glen is there. So ho---"

"Is she my mate's ex ?" Danny asked.

"No! Please listen first, okay ? As i said holly felt awkward and she can't talk that much. Holly is a single mum an--"

"You will say that glen is the father of her kid ?" Danny asked and she nodded then looked down. Danny lift her chin up and hugged her. "You can tell me. I'm here to listen." Danny said.

She told him everything, like what holly had told her and clair. She can see danny's reaction. He was shocked though to know everything about this.

"So obviously, glen knows nothing because he was drunk." She said.

"We can tell him. Maybe he'll remember." Danny said. She shooked her head.

"No! That's not easy for her, Dan. She's afraid. I think of telling glen but now i don't know how, wha---"

"No. I can help you. Maybe we can tell him basically ?"  He said. She nodded at him with a sad face.

She's worried not because of something but she's worried for her bestfriend, She knows holly isn't fine at the moment.

Holly said she knew glen since they met and she still knew him until now, Everytime she looked at her daughter's face it reminded her how'd she met glen..

Yes her family knew nothing about the father, because holly told her family that she just met a guy at the bar and she was drunk and knows nothing that's also the story she'd tell her and clair, But the truth holly knew everything happened between her and glen. Glen is the one who knows nothing.

"What if let's go out all together so that Glen will get to know Holly more or maybe they can be friends soon ? What do you think ?" Danny asked. She looked up at him, still his arms around him.

"Holly will avoid if so ever, i think." She replied. And danny can see the sadness in her eyes.

She's not shocked at all when Danny kissed her lips.

"I'll watch your tour with glen with me but bring holly with you? Please ?" Danny said and she just looked at him.

"It will help i guess." He added.

"But we can't bring hailey with us. Holly is protecting her in the public eye." She said.

"It won't ofcourse. I'm sure if Glen found out about his daughter he will also keep her." Danny said. "Please ? I think it will help and glen is single." He added.

She looked up at him and she was about to look down when danny started to kiss her lips again.

She let him, until she felt her back on the couch with danny on her top. She wrapped her arms around his neck.

She's too sleepy though but danny isn't planning to stop kissing her. She slightly pulled away.

"Promise me, you will help me with my bestfriend?" She asked.

"I promised you, beautiful."  Danny said and his lips touches hers again.

She realized she love him now maybe that's why she's letting him. She doesn't care though if danny doesn't love her, atleast that she is comfortable she have him with her.

He's all hers as long as their plan are going.

She wish his ex won't come back, but she knows she will be selfish.

When she closed her eyes, danny pulled away and the last thing she heard was his voice telling her some stories to make her fell asleep while playing with her hair.